A-bag-per-brand collection

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've been stalking this forum for the longest time and been wanting to start my own thread but was afraid my collection was a wee bit too small to showcase. But heck, we are all bag lovers anyway so regardless of number, it's always good to share bag collections, right? 😜

Anyway, while taking photos of my bags, I realized I only have one bag per brand. Totally not intentional, though. But will probably stay like that until I get my hands on a Lady Dior and Chanel jumbo flap. 😁

Okay, enough talk. First up, a family photo.

Attached Files:

taho, aidore, jbags07 and 2 others like this.
  2. Now, let's go one by one, shall we?

First is the oldest one in my collection - Gucci boston bag. This is the one that started my love affair with bags (premier ones, that is). That's why I can't part with this one -- not to mention it's the only bag I can carry when it's raining. 😝

Attached Files:

3. #3 Apr 7, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2016
    Very nice collection. I have that miu miu bow bag but in black. Continue to enjoy ur gorgeous bags :smile:

4. Ah, the Balenciaga part-time in mangue. The perfect pop of color! Love this one but the leather's too delicate, in my opinion. And the color gets too dirty quickly. Of all my bags, this one probably gets the least mileage. Doesn't mean I love her any less! 😊

Attached Files:

5. Next one is the Miu Miu bow bag in papaya. Like the Balenciaga, this one doesn't get much mileage as well. Not that I don't like it because I do (love the color plus the fact that it has a long strap), just afraid that the edges/trims will wear out too quickly (I read somewhere that that's a common issue with bow bags?)

Attached Files:

jbags07 likes this.
  6. Next up is my YSL cabas chyc. I love this one to pieces! It's pink, what's not to love? 😋 But I don't use this as much anymore -- trying to "preserve" its useful life as long as I could.

Attached Files:

handbaggirlde, jbags07 and pianolize like this.
  7. This is a great thread. Your collection is beautiful.

8. Ah, the Celine luggage! I used to hate how the luggage looks (I called it the robot bag!) but a good deal changed my mind. Haha! So here it is. This one, for me, will always be a favorite -- even if it's a dumbell masquerading as a bag (soooo heavy, this one!) 😂😂😂

Attached Files:

pianolize likes this.
  9. I know most TPFers are LV fans but I'm really not. But this LV noe bag in epi leather made me cave in to LV. Was debating whether to get a Mansur or this one. Decided to go for this as its leather is less scratchy. 😊

Attached Files:

pianolize likes this.
  10. The only back bag in my collection, I realized! This Givenchy antigona in black goat leather is my go-to bag when I don't want to think. 😊 Love how spacious this one is. Definitely a favorite!

Attached Files:

jbags07 likes this.
  11. My most recent purchase -- Prada double zip tote in Tamaris! I am in looooove with this bag! Love the color (perfect spring color!), love the size, love the leather! I knew I just had to get her the moment I laid eyes on her. Didn't hurt it was 20% off at the duty free shop! Haha 😋

Attached Files:

12. My evening/going out bag - Ferragamo Ginny in blush. Not really a big Ferragamo fan but this one looks so ladylike that I couldn't pass it up. Not to mention it's pink! Haha! 😋

Attached Files:

jbags07 likes this.
  13. Beautiful collection. I love all the pops of colour. I'm still trying to work up the courage to add more colour to mine. All past attempts have not been successful lol

14. love your collection and your explanations :smile:

15. Beautiful collection!