A bag for my laptop-which can best carry the load?

luxpurse

Aug 16, 2009
I have tried carrying my laptop (pretty heavy) in my NF GM, Hampstead MM and Trevi before. So far so good but I haven't used them long enough to know the impact of the weight to my bags, esp NF that has very thin straps which I'm worried they may snap one day. Problem with Hampstead is with the strap keep sliding off my shoulder and Trevi + a laptop is way too heavy!

I am contemplating to get a Saleya as a laptop bag. Any experience to share? Appreciate your advice :smile:

NoSnowHere

So Banned!
Feb 11, 2007
USA
How about batignolles horizontal? It can accommodate A4 size folders & has wide straps. Depends on the size of your laptop though.

I wouldn't fear snapping a nf strap; each can sustain 230lbs says LV.

luxpurse

Aug 16, 2009
Nice to hear that :smile: I guess I am too paranoid and overly concerned.... I should have more confidence in LV and its durability

luxpurse

Aug 16, 2009
NoSnowHere & LVKeepallfan :

Thanks for your suggestion! Will try them on when I drop by LV boutique one of these days.. :smile:

morkum

i'm a guy btw lol
Jun 8, 2009
England
I'd go for the beauborg in damier, or if you want something a little less structured try the neverful.

luxpurse

Aug 16, 2009
I would go with a bag made for carrying laptop...
I suppose that will be the most suitable for a laptop, but those designs are usually a little boxy . I want a design that doesnt look like a laptop bag yet it can carry my laptop , how greedy eh :smile:

luxpurse

Aug 16, 2009
I'd go for the beauborg in damier, or if you want something a little less structured try the neverful.
Oh yes, something more structured is what I am looking for..

I hardly notice beauborg but it seems quite durable :smile:

Last edited: