A bag for my age

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am 24 years old and totally in love with louis vuitton. I am confused what to get for my age. Is it the New Eden Monogram, Olympe Monogram or Alma MM Vernis. I need suggestions:biggrin:

2. I think alma in Vernis would be fabulous!!

3. Vernis Alma!

4. Vernis alma mm! :smile:

5. I love the olympe monogram! It gets my vote!

6. images-4.jpeg

images-3.jpeg

images-2.jpeg

images-1.jpeg

7. Alma vernis for sure, the other bags you mentioned may look a little too mature if you know what l mean :smile:

8. vernis alma!!

9. Vernis alma but get the pm ! ;)

10. I love the olympe and the eden MM

11. eden

12. I must be the only one who thinks that the Alma in that size (on that girl) looks ridiculous

13. I have the Olympe. It's gorgeous in person & roomy! The Eden is very stylish as well. The shape of the Alma in any finish or size didn't suit me At all. But it's really up to you & what you'll be comfortable wearing. Good luck!

14. #14 Sep 23, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2012
    Oh really? i am dying to see them in person. I like the eden more than the olympe because eden is younger looking i think. But I am worried of the size if it would be too small. I am thinking of the MM size which was described in the website as 12.2 x 10.2 x 4. Is it big enough? i don't want it to be too small...;)

15. #15 Sep 23, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2012
    I agree. Might as well be a walking bag...way way too big for her stature c