a B-BAG for my B-DAY!

I think you're gonna get nothing but a flood of approval from us here in the Bal forum.

As the ladies have said about 20x before me, they are both keepers for sure.

I'm a LV convert (from about 4 years ago). Started with LV (and still use them for wallets) but my bags are all Balenciaga. Go figure! You're in for a whirlwind romance -- welcome. :amuse:

Thanks for the greetings guys! :biggrin: :biggrin:

had a couple of pics ready Looks like my pics have to wait.. Tried making a user album but it seems like i still have limited access since i just joined the forum! =( Is that right or am i missing something?

TPF newbie in the house! hehehe

I think you're gonna get nothing but a flood of approval from us here in the Bal forum.

As the ladies have said about 20x before me, they are both keepers for sure.

I'm a LV convert (from about 4 years ago). Started with LV (and still use them for wallets) but my bags are all Balenciaga. Go figure! You're in for a whirlwind romance -- welcome. :amuse:

I think this bag just started my love affair with bbags! :P i just love the how the leather smells like and how soft and slouchy it is. ;)

I think this bag just started my love affair with bbags! :P i just love the how the leather smells like and how soft and slouchy it is. ;)

totally agree on the smell and feel of the leather!! i'm new here too and my first bbag was a galet as well! congrats on your keepers and a very happy birthday to you! :biggrin:

What a sweet and romantic BF!!:heart: I would faint if my husband took me into Bal and told me to pick out whatever I wanted.:faint: Maybe I need a BF?:graucho: JK!!
Galet is a gorgeous color!! I have a Galet Day and it is just like a fluffy pillow!:sleepy:

CONGRATS and Happy B'Day!!:flowers:

Hey guys! Thanks for the greetings! sorry for the poor quality phone pics and the long wait but here are a few pics of my lovely bbag!

:biggrin:

now i want a balenciaga money! what color should i get? GSH or RH? your thoughts ladies? :biggrin:

Attachments

• 08112009258.jpg
    08112009258.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 23
  • 08122009262.jpg
    08122009262.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 24
  • 08112009257.jpg
    08112009257.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 20
  • 08122009263.jpg
    08122009263.jpg