A $43,000 mistake!

julemakeup

O.G.
Mar 23, 2009
I had ordered a pair of shoes from the boutique and when hub opened the box, he found a gorgeous pink gator maxi.

He asked if I bought another purse. I told him I just ordered shoes. He then said, "are you sure you didn't buy a $43,000 bag?" I didn't believe him, so I ran downstairs and saw this!

image-1169204185.jpg

I called the boutiques right away to inform them of this shipping mistake. The managers had no idea this happened. Hub and I took it back to our local boutique to return it within the hour. It was kinda nice to pretend it was mine for a split second ;).

BigAkoya

O.G.
Nov 23, 2006
That happened to me once too, except opposite as mine was the expensive order. I ordered a Valentino coat (Saks), and ended up with some men's leopard vest!

julemakeup

O.G.
Mar 23, 2009
Hub and I believe in karma, so there was no way we were keeping something that did not belong to us :smile:.

It was actually suppose to be shipped from one boutique to another, but somehow they attached my mailing address on the box instead.

BigAkoya

O.G.
Nov 23, 2006
Hub and I believe in karma, so there was no way we were keeping something that did not belong to us :smile:.

It was actually suppose to be shipped from one boutique to another, but somehow they attached my mailing address on the box instead.
You definitely did the right thing. I would have done the same. Back it goes ASAP.

What shoes did you get? Please post a pic! Love to see new shoes!

samanthatyy

Shopaholic in denial
Dec 20, 2011
Singapore
You are very honest~! :tup::tup::tup: Can't wait to see your shoes, pls sharing the pics of the shoes when you received them (hopefully not another wrong item). :P

julemakeup

O.G.
Mar 23, 2009
willeyi said:
You definitely did the right thing. I would have done the same. Back it goes ASAP.

What shoes did you get? Please post a pic! Love to see new shoes!
samanthatyy said:
You are very honest~! :tup::tup::tup: Can't wait to see your shoes, pls sharing the pics of the shoes when you received them (hopefully not another wrong item). :P
I got these in black :smile:. They should be here by tomorrow. I have a bad habit of buying the same thing in different colors when I like something.

image-2043226238.jpg

image-1228752022.jpg