A 2nd Wallet! Confused...Need opinion from you!!!!

May 16, 2007
As everyone know, I bought the MC Pochette a week ago. My mom saw it a few days later and she seem to like it, so I figure it give it to her as Xmas gift. I got it all wrapped up and placed it under the tree. However, I'm wallet-less now :P and it feels weird. I'll be going to the boutique this Sunday after all the final for a new wallet. There's so many to choose and I don't know which. Price range....Doesn't really matter!!!! So opinion guys on these?

• Eugeine
p11550462_ph_hero.jpg

• MC pochette in white
LV_11644194_black_h_pu.jpg

• MC zippy in white
p11464126_ph_althero_Black_Multi.jpg

• Denim Amelia in blue
LV_11761569_blue_h_pu.jpg

• Mahina in peach
LV_11766415_black_h_pu.jpg

By the way I saw the Alexandra MC wallet in LV.com. Does anybody own one? How is it? I wish they do MC like the Mahina style....Can I do a special order? I guess not unless you're a celeb right? or millionaire people.

Eugeine or Mahina.

p.s. I'm going to get a black MC Alexandra sometime before New Years...I saw it in the store and I love it! Though you say your a long wallet girl...the Alexandra is more short and stubby lol.

I love the mahina but has too many cc slots (18) if you carry that much, that's a good one, other than that ... I vote for the MC zippy, and the eugenie as a 2nd choice. I have both and love both!