a 15 year old's collection :-)

1. Okay, here is my collection- not all of them are mine specifically- my sister and I share them.

My collection contains:

-Coach Buckle Signature Demi in Black (My classic, everyday bag- it goes with everything!!!)
    -Coach Scribble Cosmetic Pouch (I use it as a handbag)
    -Coach "Wave Patchwork" Demi in Pink (Special Occasions only- the suede is very susceptible to dirt :worried: )
    -Coach Holiday 2005 Patchwork Demi (Hiding in it's dustbag right now- it's time for spring bags!)
    -Coach Fur trim Hobo in Chocolate (An excellent deal- I got it for $80! The original price was $360!!!!)
    -Juicy Couture Wicker Basket Satchel in Pink (My first Juicy purchase!!! I adore the wicker)
    -Juicy Couture Leather Hobo in Pink (My sister's bag- a little on the big side for me)
    -Kate Spade Pink Polka Dot Pouch (Also my sister's bag-- an itty bitty bag- she got it on sale!)
    -Antonio Melani Pink Leather Demi Bag (My first "designer" purchase! This bag started my obsession!!!)
    -Dooney and Bourke "Charms" Bowler (Lots of room- perfect when I have lots of things to carry!)
    -Dooney and Bourke Hearts Satchel in Creme (My sister's bag- very cute with the matching wristlet!)
    -2 Dooney and Bourke Hearts Wristlets in Creme and Pink (Christmas gifts!)
    -Dooney and Bourke Leather Small Banana Bag in White (My newest purchase for spring)
    -Dooney and Bourke "Splash Denim" Mini Zip Top bag (My sister's latest purchase)

Wow- I have a lot more bags than I thought I did!

Purses-Re-sized.jpg
  2. aww very cute collection! i love all the pinks!

3. That's a cute collection, missjuicy

4. SO CUTE!!!:love: :love: :love:

5. Lovely!

6. Great collection

7. Cute collection!

8. Cute collection. I started with Coach and Dooney when I was a teenager too.

9. That is a cute collection and how lucky to be able to share!;)

10. cute =D

11. Your on your way to being a Master collector!

12. Look at you! Such a fabulous collection! I love the fact that you're so young and have an appreciation for nice things! I really love the one with the pink handle on the back right. Thanks so much for the picture and keep up the good work with the beautiful collection! ;)

13. Very pretty!

14. Yay! I rememeber you posting about your new D&B, love it! Great collection.

15. Great collection!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice