=__= A Mad Shopping Day

d_n2

Jan 30, 2008
Last weekend, my bf and I went to shopping. Then, we saw his friends (a girl and a guy). I was holding my Saleya pm that day. She saw my bag and ask me how much was my bag. I was like... euuh.. around 1000$CAD. Her reaction was --> WAT??:wtf: what brand is that? I said LV... She didn't t believee me and said LV ONLY COME IN MONOGRAM STYLE She said I NEVER SAW A LV LIKE THAT!!!! I don't even want to answer her afterward! AND her bf said.. I wouldn't choose this style for a 1000$CAD, it look like an OLD WOMAN BAG!!! I just want to kill them... I was mad.. coz it was a real LV and a valentine's gift from my bf!! I just think they have no right to judge my bag!!!!!! MAD X 10000.....:cursing:
my bagss.jpg

I said LV... She didn't t believee me and said LV ONLY COME IN MONOGRAM STYLE She said I NEVER SAW A LV LIKE THAT!!!!

UGH! that is so annoying! Don't you just looove people that try to act like they know LV when they really don't?! Ugh whatever, YOU have the LV :yes:

Don't let other people frustrate you. You know what you are carrying. As long as it makes you happy that is all that matters. Let other people think what they want.

They obviously don't know what they are talking about.

This is the thing with people....they should respect the fact that YOU appreciate the bag, and YOU were willing to spend the money for it. It's a personal thing - just like some people spend a LOT of money on a car, a home, a tv, etc.

I am from Montreal too!

They obviously don't know what they are talking about.

This is the thing with people....they should respect the fact that YOU appreciate the bag, and YOU were willing to spend the money for it. It's a personal thing - just like some people spend a LOT of money on a car, a home, a tv, etc.

I am from Montreal too!

HIS FRIENDS WAS FROM TORONTO hahaha... no offense for those who come from toronto!! Im really mad... U know what im saying!! :P

Don't let them put you down. They are probably jealous of you that they couldn't afford such bag and trying to make you feel like sh*t to spend that amount of $$ on it. You should feel proud that you know your LVs and some ppl are just trying to act like they do, but they don't.