=__= A Mad Shopping Day

What is their problem, it is not like you asked them to buy your LV for you. I hate when people say, I would never spend that much on a handbag, when no one asked them to in the first place.:mad:

:wtf: Oh yuck. Haters will be haters.

First of all, no one asked their opinion. Secondly, they are ignorant and probably just pretending to be anti-LV because she is jealous of your bag (and maybe she even knew that it was a gift from your bf which is why she even had the nerve to ask the price since she isn't YOUR friend) and her bf is probably just scared that she will want an LV too so he is just piping in (mob mentality), hoping that it will deter her from expecting one from him, LOL! Lastly, this is exactly why they are your bf's friends and not your friends! I just hope your bf backed you up and said something like, "Hey, I got that for her and WE love it because it makes HER happy and she deserves it" or something really mushy like that. That would've shut them up! Haters can't deal with kindness and they wouldn't know what to say.

I wouldn't have given them the time of day. They were just trying to make you feel bad because they probably had an inferiority complex. If they were smart, and I can safely assume they aren't, they would have just ignored the bag completely and not brought any attention to it or you.

Anyway, the next time one of your bf's friends (or anyone) has the nerve to ask the price of your bag, you should just say it was a gift and leave it at that! :boxing:

ONE WORD TO DESCRIBE THEM:: JEALOUS!!!
Like what the others have said, don't let people like them prevent you from enjoying your LV. You know it's authentic and IT IS YOURS. Damier Ebene in Saleya is not at all an OLD WOMAN BAG. They just said that because they're JEALOUS; probably because they can't afford an LV. Just my $ .02.

They are very rude..can't believe they can say that in front of you.
shame on them and good for you for not taking them so seriously. she should keep her mouth shut if she don't know LV.

Ha ha ha they probably went home and she probably said to him, "Why can't YOU buy me a $1000 bag?!?!?!?!" I swear, the next time you see them, she will probably be rocking a fake azur bag and she will say something like, "Uh, I changed my mind."

It is so annoying to me when people try to judge when they don't even know what is going on. Also I would just have to say that is the exact reason that I don't tell people how much my bags are. If they knew what they were talking about, or had any interest in them, they would know where to find out how much they are or would already know!!!:cursing:

Last weekend, my bf and I went to shopping. Then, we saw his friends (a girl and a guy). I was holding my Saleya pm that day. She saw my bag and ask me how much was my bag. I was like... euuh.. around 1000$CAD. Her reaction was --> WAT??:wtf: what brand is that? I said LV... She didn't t believee me and said LV ONLY COME IN MONOGRAM STYLE She said I NEVER SAW A LV LIKE THAT!!!! I don't even want to answer her afterward! AND her bf said.. I wouldn't choose this style for a 1000$CAD, it look like an OLD WOMAN BAG!!! I just want to kill them... I was mad.. coz it was a real LV and a valentine's gift from my bf!! I just think they have no right to judge my bag!!!!!! MAD X 10000.....:cursing:
View attachment 394244

well that's not very nice of them... don't let someone like that bother you... they probably can't afford LV... that's why they don't know that it exists in all these other patterns... hahaha just be happy with your Saleya! it's not an old lady's bag! I have that bag too! and I'm only early 20's!!!!! They are definitely just jealous... :smile: be happy! :tup: