*_* Wallet *_*

Congratulations on planning a wallet for your Batignolles Vertical! :yahoo:

Since I have a BV myself, you may be more concerned about trying to get that wallet into the zippered compartment. Unfortunately, a Sarah or Zippy Wallet cannot fit into that compartment. They are just a tad too long for the compartment. I have ZCPs too. I have a Cherry Handbag Organizer and my ZCP fits inside the interior compartments perfectly.

If you need to use the zipper compartment, I would recommend a French Wallet or an Alexandra in your case. Something between the full long wallets like Sarah and the short stubby wallets like the ZCP would fit your zippered compartment.

Since the BV does not have a top zipper, I think you'd feel better fitting a wallet into the zippered compartment. If you have a Cherry Handbag Organizer, the ZCP fits inside the interior compartment snugly and will not fall out--that much I appreciate. :biggrin:

So, good luck and I hope you choose the right sized wallet. Another suggestion is to go to the boutique and try out those wallets and ask the SA for suggestions. The Monogram Vernis Pomme D'Amour is just so pretty, but the Monogram canvas is a nice match with your BV.

BTW, even if you had a Batignolles Horizontal, the Sarah Wallet would not fit into the zippered compartment either because the wallet is too big. I ought to know because I have a BH too.

wow thanks for everyone's great advice i am definitely between the mono alexandra wallet and the mono vernie pomme d'amour sarah wallet. but i do love the zippy in the vert green color URGH decisions.

I would go for the Vernis Sarah wallet, it will hold all your stuff without being too big! I would also check out the Alexandra wallet like t-girl suggested, especially if you want something that fits into the zippered compartment. Good luck with your decision!

wow thanks for everyone's great advice i am definitely between the mono alexandra wallet and the mono vernie pomme d'amour sarah wallet. but i do love the zippy in the vert green color URGH decisions.

If you're just wanting a wallet for its beauty, I would recommend the Sarah Wallet in Monogram Vernis Pomme D'Amour. IMHO, it's the prettiest of the three choices you've listed. Good luck! :tup: