$99 Gucci totes on Bluefly!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Wow! U got a great price!!! These were selling at DSW earlier this year for $299-$399. They have the silver ones for $699. Congrats!!!

2. You lucked out,Bluefly is still selling the ones they have listed on e-Bay for over $1,100 :nuts:.

3. Sold out in every color. I just chatted with a customer service person. It was such a great deal for anyone who got it!

4. WOW!! So sad I missed out!

5. i can't believe i missed this one

6. #8 Oct 15, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2010
    Wow, that was the deal of the century! Whenever I browse the Bluefly web site, I never come across any really great deals. I also think that Bluefly tends to overstate the retail price of their Gucci items.

7. omg i can't believe i missed this! i stopped checking bluefly actually. i never find anything good.

8. I've also been checking Bluefly and the prices seem really high. Congrats on your tote!!

9. The prices have been pretty accurate lately. Although I think those totes were overpriced retail wise.

Great deal OP! Looks like bluefly is finally rid of them. They've been on the site for AGES!

10. Wow- you really got a great deal! Congrats!

11. WHY am I always too late for the steals? LOL...Would have made a fabulous cheap Christmas gift for my mom and sis.

12. OMG! I can't believe I missed that sale! :crybaby:

13. Aww darn it!! :sad: