$.99 50ct. Pre-Moistened Auto Care Wipes SHIPPED! (Ends 3/8)

Dec 5, 2006
Weddington, North Carolina
^^ How could that be?? I posted it within seconds of receiving the newsletter in which it was posted and at that time, it was still showing up on the JCWhitney website for $.99. I didn't order any because I wasn't interested in this product, but it didn't appear to me to be dead at that time. :shrugs::confused1: Even if I am not planning to order, I try to look over the deal before posting to make sure it's on the up and up. I apologize if I missed something on this one.

Sep 23, 2006
I went to check out and it said $5.49. I asked them why it was not showing $0.99 and they said it was a limited/special pricing and that it no longer applied. I see that it says .99, but when you check out it is full price.

Dec 5, 2006
Weddington, North Carolina
Like you, I just used Live Chat to inquire about the price. Krissy told me that the sale had ended, however she was unable to tell me when. I suggested they update their website in order to make it less confusing to the customer. DUH!!! I also left the same comment in the survey that popped up when I ended my chat.