911 needs 411, should I keep these??

cjy

O.G.
Oct 8, 2007
I have beed dealing with a shoe drama for three weeks now. First I tried 2 x's to get the greaspatent yoyo's and then the shoes they were gonna send got taken off the SA's hold shelf. I had mentioned that I always thought the Sock Mary Jane was cute and she found me a pair. I had no time to check out sizing I just had to grab them. When they came last night I decided I hated them and they were going back. This morning I pulled them back out tried again, and feel a little better. I don't know what to do, so I need my girls and guys to tell me! First do they look ok, 2nd do you think this would be a good style to have in the closet, and basically should I keep or can I do better. help, I am really confused here. TIA!!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0321.JPG
    IMG_0321.JPG
    106.9 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_0322.JPG
    IMG_0322.JPG
    160.7 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_0320.JPG
    IMG_0320.JPG
    134.3 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_0319.JPG
    IMG_0319.JPG
    126.7 KB · Views: 83
They look cute on you but they're not a shoe that makes my :heart: go pittypat - that's always been my test for keeping a CL. My Black Jazz Oh My Slings were sent back for that very reason - they were nice, but CLs should be more than that :shrugs:

I bought the Sock 212 MJ and sorry I didn't see your post about the sizing, but I think they're very uncomfortable. I also didn't like the way they looked on my feet. I'd return them.

Regarding the Silver grease paint yoyo, have you tried calling Saks NY?

They are one of my less favourite CL styles but then that's just a case of personal preference. Do they fit you ok only there appears to be a small gap around your heels in one of the photos - still the strap will hold them in place anyway.

To be honest I think there are better ones available for the money.

I actually really like the cut of these on you. It looks very chic. I can see them being a good staple to have in your CL closet, but if they just dont do it for ya, then don't keep them. There could always be some fabulous pair waiting for you when you return them!

I think you should return them. They are pretty, but just not as special as they could be. Sorry you've had such a hard time!

You know...new styles will come...and they will be beautiful!

I adore these shoes and have hunted high and low for them with no joy.

If you aren't loving them then send them back but I think they are wonderful and love the retro style

cjy--I don't think they're "you." From my experience, you should never settle for a style that is your back up choice. I am sorry you are having such a terrible time with the yoyo's, but I think you should continue to fight the fight for them.