90210 Actor Found Dead

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!

1. "90210" Actor Found Dead

Apr 9th 2008 4:14PM by TMZ Staff
    [​IMG]UPDATE: According to Kamel's rep, the actor had a heart attack.

Actor Stanley Kamel was found dead in his Hollywood home.

Kamel, who had been starring on "Monk," also played mafioso Tony Marchette, the father of Rebecca Gayheart's character Antonia, on "90210." He ordered a hit to be put out on Dylan, but ended up killing his daughter instead.

L.A. Fire officials tell TMZ they responded to a 911 call from Kamel's Hollywood Hills home yesterday just before 4:00 PM. They tell us their investigation is still "incomplete."

A cause of death at this time is unknown, but the L.A. County Coroner tells us they don't have the case. According to AccessHollywood.com, the actor was found by his longtime agents.

2. I don't remember him on 90210, but hes a great actor on Monk. My heart goes out to him and his family.

3. i dont remeber him either. I thought it was somone from the immediate cast that past...

condolences to his family

4. Rip

5. ah, that's sad.

RIP.

6. I think he used to be on LA LAW too. I liked him. Too bad.

7. I remember him. So sad. RIP

8. I remember him.....wow..rip

9. OMG what is monk going to do without him. how sad I wonder what happened

10. I loved him on Monk..Rest in Peace

11. Oh No! Monk's shrink has died!! He was genius on Monk, I really loved his character. I'm very sad to here this.

12. How sad!

13. Oh, that's sad. :sad: I think he came on Melrose Place too.

14. That's sad. I don't recall him on 90210.

15. ^^^^
    me neither!