90 Day Fiance

Lol I know I saw that on Reddit yesterday. Deavan posted a video of the launch party and pictures of all the people involved and Janelle wasn’t in it. She claims to be the one who “created” the group and posted something about cancel culture. Clearly she’s not as in charge of this project as she likes to believe she is. Now if we can get Deavan dropped as well, she’s not much better than Janelle. They posted some video of them dancing and it;s hard to believe that Deavan has 2 kids after watching her dancing skills

How was her dancing?

Jorges girlfriend had their baby. Weed Avery DeavanEd up her face and is unrecognizable thanks to the fillers. She was so pretty before I don’t know why she would mess up her face like that.

Yara and Jovi and Big Ang and Mykul have been confirmed for happily ever after a third couple was also confirmed but I can’t recall who it was.

Jorges girlfriend had their baby. Weed Avery DeavanEd up her face and is unrecognizable thanks to the fillers. She was so pretty before I don’t know why she would mess up her face like that.

Yara and Jovi and Big Ang and Mykul have been confirmed for happily ever after a third couple was also confirmed but I can’t recall who it was.
I posted all 6 couples on HEA above

Lots of random drama outside of the tell all airing tonight.

jihoons gofundme was closed. He did some weird interview with some blogger, who repeatedly kept telling Jihoon that Deavan is pregnant again trying to elicit a response from him. He was clearly confused and was trying to get his translator in on the call but they couldn’t connect. Jihoon claims that the person who started the the gofundme has been threatening him while she claims he blocked her and she hasn’t been able to talk to him so she shut it down. his translators may have a part of his separation from the go fund me because of how the organizer is running it and what she wa trying to get jihoon to do. They have been able to explain to him what’s going on and recommend that he dissociate with them. Jihoons English seems pretty good but his comprehension may not be as good as we think. Not sure what to really take away from this, the whole thing is bizarre all around. I hope that Jihoon isn’t totally screwed by all of this drama. And poor little Tay deserves to have his real father and grandparents in his life.

jihoons lawyer is now also representing Andrew yes him in a claim against John Yates and some other boggers. Which makes jihoons lawyer look like he’s also a clout chaser looking for victims. People are speculating that the lawyer is using the money raised for Jihoon for andrews case. Also both andrew and his mom applied for and received PPP loans for the day care, which is super shady for several reasons. He received the money around the time he was in Mexico on vacation and buying Amera multiple international flights. You also can’t have two different LLCs for one business that’s bilking. Basically they both filed a PPP loans with the other listed as their 1 employee. He also just filed for his LLC in feb 2020 so this is very suspicious timeline. I’m sure people have already reported them at this point. They’re going to be in big trouble if they can’t prove that they used the money they received for payroll. The timelines are really critical because his ‘business’ of 4 months received a $8000 PPP loan in the beginning of a pandemic and he’s going on international vacation. He clearly wasn’t paying his mom $8000 over the course of the 4 months prior to applying for the loan.

Andrew is stupid to go after John Yates it’s public records lol. I‘m not a fan of John Yates but he’s been at the tea game long enough to know what not to do and probably has gone there this rodeo a few times already. Not to mention his “business “ of 4 months was in need of a PPP loan but he also claimed that they were still open and had a waiting list of people. So which is it was your business of 4 months was closed or open? If my business of 4 months was closed or struggling I probably wouldn’t be going on vacation to Mexico for a few weeks. Because as someone who has worked the entire time I can attest to the need for daycare for everyone who was working was absolutely dire. Many people struggled to find it and had to cut back on hours to juggle watching their kids more especially with school being online and at home.

Jihoons gofundme is a bizarre situation all around, he didn’t even set it up a woman in the US set it up. It wasn’t until fans reached out to him about it asking if it was really for him, he then contacted the organizers. I don’t think that he would be able to access the funds because he lives in another country. I also wondered how his organizer found the lawyer. They were up to 16,000 which has supposedly gone to his lawyer. They also set up a PayPal account for donations so we don’t even know how much more they raised. I don’t think that by any means his lawyer has done anywhere near that much work in billable hours.

Tell-all last night. Mike and Natalie will drag on these long silences forever to secure that HEA spot. Rebecca copped to having a bunch of plastic surgery to look younger so Zied will find her "so much sexy" :rolleyes: and now he wants a tummy tuck because he doesn't want to stop eating pizza. I don't understand how Rebecca and Zied and afford this, no amount of PS is going to make you look like the filtered version of yourself (Khloe Kardashian anyone??)
Now Julia and Yara are feuding because Julia thinks people should just go to the gym instead of changing their bodies "it's not normal" This morning she said as much on a video she posted at the gym WITH A FILTER ON :lol:
Lord, I cannot with these morons.