90 Day Fiance

So I caught up in happily ever after and it was interesting.

colte wants to make a good impression on Jessica’s friends. so he tells them that he lives with his mom they’re visibly upset by that, I’m not even sure that Jessica knew that based on their morning after sex talk when she makes him promise to tell his mom the next time he talks to her. She tells her friends in Spanish that he’s always talking to some girl he claims is his friend from the gym. If you’re going to lie at least make it believable lmao. jessica’s friends want to go to a party and she wants to go and clote doesn’t he wants to go back to the hotel for sex. He pitches a fit and pressures her in front of her friends to go with him and she caves, in his confessional he says he wins against her friends. So basically he’s the same dbag we’ve come to know.

Larissa goes pole dancing with a friend with a knee brace and jean shorts so short her butt is hanging out. She’s bad at at stripping and says she wants to do it more to feel sexy because she’s so conservative as seen by her shorts. Her friend agrees to set her up on a blind date, Larissa is so desperate for a man she doesn’t care that he’s blind. Probably the funniest part of the whole episode.

Paul and karine are packing up to move to the US. Her mom is understandably upset of her daughter leaving and knowing how unstable Paul is. Paul asks his mom if they can live with her and she says no you’ll never leave. OMG I love that she not only said no but was honest as to why. She’ll help him with a hotel until he figures it out which sounds more costly than them living with her.

Kalani and Asuelu go on a romantic date axe throwing, his choice. She legit was shocked that he chose this as their activity for date night and quite frankly I would have to agree with her. While I’d love to do that she doesn’t come off as that kind of person. Also I feel like the thing I’d want to do with my spouse who’s angry at me is hand them a bunch of axes to throw lol. He asks to go back home and Kalani agrees to think about it because it;s really expensive. Especially since he’s expecting to hand out fists full of cash after talking with his Samoan friends.

Elizabeth is forced to ask her daddy to pay for her Moldovan wedding and he shockingly agrees. Also for some reason her and her sisters hang out at the pool and breast feed together. While she whines about the wedding and two of her sisters say they won’t go And leave their babies behind because Moldova is the scariest country in the world.

Big Ang goes to s OBGYN who tells her the truth she needs a biopsy since she’s having a period to make sure she dosen;t have cancer. If she doesn’t have cancer her only chance at having a baby is with a donor egg. She talks about this with her mom who literally breaks my heart she’s so ill. She gives big Ang her blessing to marry Michael because she knows she’ll do it either way lol. I can’t believe that she even is willing to leave her mom for that long seeing how poor her health is.

taina and syngin are back. She whines about her car accident and we see a disgusting picture of her foot. They go ice skating and he pushes her wheelchair on the ice. Then they visit her sister and find out syngin is planning to be a bartender and tanina dosen’t like this because he already drinks too much (Read:more than she dose).

Reactions: jennlt and zinacef
Now the other way.

Jennys back in India and sumit takes her to her new home and makes her do a traditional Indian home welcoming blessing including having a cow walk around the home. I actually feel for her because this is the last thing that I would want to do after a 24+ hour flight and a 3+ hour car ride. I’d just want to shower and go to bed. Jenny isn’t happy with how old this home is and it needs a lot of work. Sumit tells her she needs to be careful because the neighborhood is very dangerous and people will kill her for $10. What a comforting thing to hear before you go to bed. also he said that this is an abandoned home so technically they’re squatting a major downgrade imo.

devan and Jihoon are prepping for her arrival. Her mom talks smack and he goes out to eat with his friends who pretty much think he;s screwed. Also he doesn’t have one job let alone two jobs like he told devan. Also she has the ugliest pair of glasses ever made.

Armando comes clean with his parents about being gay and moving out. His mom is accepting his father isn’t as accepting of it and need time but he did hold his sons hand so I think that he did genuinely feel bad for his son’s pain. I think that his parents are also sad at the prospect of loosing their granddaughter as well.

Ariella and her mom are packing for her leaving. Her mom the nurse is literally packing everything she possibly can unfortunately she can’t bring a epidural kit because she’s not licensed to give them and it would be dangerous to give one without the proper training. Her dad is very upset about her leaving. She has the most annoyingly smug face period.

Brittney arrives in Jordan yazan meets her at the airport in a awkward welcoming. Then in the parking lot she hugs the producers and he sees that she brought alcohol with her. He flips the ef out about the alcohol like you wouldn’t believe. If this is how he responds to alcohol I can’t wait until he finds out that she’s still married.

So I caught up in happily ever after and it was interesting.

colte wants to make a good impression on Jessica’s friends. so he tells them that he lives with his mom they’re visibly upset by that, I’m not even sure that Jessica knew that based on their morning after sex talk when she makes him promise to tell his mom the next time he talks to her. She tells her friends in Spanish that he’s always talking to some girl he claims is his friend from the gym. If you’re going to lie at least make it believable lmao. jessica’s friends want to go to a party and she wants to go and clote doesn’t he wants to go back to the hotel for sex. He pitches a fit and pressures her in front of her friends to go with him and she caves, in his confessional he says he wins against her friends. So basically he’s the same dbag we’ve come to know.

I'm not a fan of Coltee, but I'm with him on this one. If your boyfriend travels a long way to see you for a short period of time (only the weekend, I think?), you should spend it with him. You can go party with your girlfriends any day.

I guess my issue with coltee on his stance is the fact that he claims that he wants to make a good impression on her friends and then he pitches a fit because he doesn’t want to go out with them. He could have gone out with them and made a good impression with them instead he chose to berate jessica rather aggressively in front of them. If you want to impress her friends why wouldn’t you go out with them, buy them drinks, and have a good time? Under normal circumstances I would agree that if your SO traveled to visit you and you have limited time together that their time should be a higher priority. But it came off more like he just wants to go back to the hotel have sex and veg out afterwards rather than spending quality time with her and her friends getting to know her. His priority is sex, not making a genuine connection with her or her circle. The way he smugly declared that he won in the confessional confirms that he only cares about exerting control over Jessica.

I guess my issue with coltee on his stance is the fact that he claims that he wants to make a good impression on her friends and then he pitches a fit because he doesn’t want to go out with them. He could have gone out with them and made a good impression with them instead he chose to berate jessica rather aggressively in front of them. If you want to impress her friends why wouldn’t you go out with them, buy them drinks, and have a good time? Under normal circumstances I would agree that if your SO traveled to visit you and you have limited time together that their time should be a higher priority. But it came off more like he just wants to go back to the hotel have sex and veg out afterwards rather than spending quality time with her and her friends getting to know her. His priority is sex, not making a genuine connection with her or her circle. The way he smugly declared that he won in the confessional confirms that he only cares about exerting control over Jessica.

I agree. It seems like he doesn't even have any intentions of telling his mother about her, like ever. It seems like he just wants to hide her away for forever and keep on sleeping with her, which is disrespectful imho if he isn't upfront about what type of arrangement that he is looking for. I just get the vibe from him (and maybe it's because of his past relationship or maybe not), that instead of looking for a serious relationship, that he just wants a steady hookup and that this girl thinks that she will be getting a boyfriend or husband out of this soon. He could have hung out with her friends or learned about her life more. He just wants to live in the hotel so he can keep sleeping with her LOL maybe he could ask her what her other passions are like movies, or coffee and go check out some of those places as well with her.

Reactions: bisousx

Again, I'm not a fan of Coltee, but I wouldn't want to hang out with those girls either. They were aggressively interrogating him and even threatening him: "If you hurt Jess, you'll have a big problem with us"! :shocked: Hanging out with them would seem like a miserable time.

Asuelu isn't really this stupid. I'm convinced it's an act. Only men can be doctors and only women are nurses? :rolleyes: And why is Kelani packing up 2 kids to drop off and pick up this dude from a part time job? uhh..get a bus pass buddy.
I could have gone my whole life without watching Colt's "dance" moves in Chicago.

And I'm convinced Asuelu is borderline mentally challenged. "She's 40% excited and 70% of not really". :hrmm:

So I didn't watch the regular show but I watched Pillow Talk and was horrified by Deavan's Mom's clueless and rude behaviour. It made me realize that even though we think of this show as Trash TV, it IS educational in that we get to see how people in other parts of the world live. I learned from this show that they use buckets to shower in the Philippines and Nigeria, and they speak Portuguese, not Spanish in Brazil.

Last edited:
I still haven’t caught happy ever after I’ll probably watch it tomorrow. But I did watch the other way.

OMFG deavans mom was a total freaking nightmare. She was beyond the “ugly American“ stereotype I was legit second hand embarrassed by how she was behaving. If this is any indication of how this season is going to be no wonder Deavan is trying to get out of her TLC contract. Both Deavan and her mom have this bad attitude about going to Korea with a idea of how they want things to be and they both seem to have their minds made up that they’re going back to the US. The worst that jihoons parents have said about deavan is they wished that Jihoon married a Korean and that deavan doesn’t try to make nice with them(which she doesn’t at all). First Deavan was upset that his parents came to great her at the airport, and they’re “gross and greasy”. Um you’re always greasy girl. Then his mom is driving them to the apartment and deavan s mom is saying EF like every other word out of her mouth and screaming that she’s going to die in the entire car ride there. No offense but how the hell would you get to the new apartment without his parents? The best part is how Deavans mom is acting like Deavan is this big provider getting a apartment by herself and Jihoon hasn’t even done that. Deavan makes a big deal about all she[s giving up going to Korea she;s worked so hard for everything that she has. Last I checked she lived with her family and beyond a random IGphoto shoot she doesn’t have a job. Basically she;s pissed that she won’t be able to mooch off her parents anymore. The look on thier faces when they see the apartment is priceless. You shame Jihoon for not having his own place and try to show him up how easy it is to get a apartment with ZERO understanding how housing in Korea works. LMAO I wonder if Deavan wants to go back to Jihoon s parents place yet? Andries infamous soundbite to Libby “don’t terrorize me with your pregnancy” kind of rings true here. I feel like Deavan is using her son to terrorize jihoon into doing what she wants. Because if she’s not happy she Threatens going to go back to the US with his kid. She has some sort of delusional idea that she’s the breadwinner who gets ish done. Now don’t get me wrong jihoon is failing in several areas, he lied about having not one but two jobs, he never checked out the apartment that Deavan rented, hasn’t really done anything to step up as a parent. But at the end of the day Deavan you had a kid with a adult man child weeks after meeting him. You’re half responsible for the situation your in and should accept the responsibility of it instead of blaming him for everything wrong.

We just met Biniyam who also seems like another man child, who has a lot of hobbies as ”jobs”. I still can’t stand Ariela. Oh and as a bonus one of Biniyam’s “jobs” is rapping, maybe he should do a colab with usman lmao. He also has a ex wife who’s a US citizen and a kid with her in the US. this whole situation screams red flag.

We meet a new guy who has a emotional support cat, that pretty much tells you everything that you need to know about Mr. Cheesestick. He;s just your all American guy who also has a history of breaking and entering. He’s moving to Columbia because it’s the only way he can make it up to his fiancé for cheating on her. He breaks down and cries about how he was so lonely and he cheated on her in the best “it’s not my fault” scapegoating he can muster up. He also forces his emotional support cat on a walk in his yard and his cat is not amused and is practically dragged along. His friends seem to be honest and likable and are livid to find out that he cheated on his fiancée.

Britney and Yazan continue their fight the whole car ride to the hotel. In which he yells at her while insis on touching her face while driving. he drops her off at her hotel and leaves and h drinking begins.

Kennith has his official goodbye with his family and honestly I;m exhausted by it because it feels like they’ve been saying goodbye for the last 3 episodes. His daughter seems exceptionally bitter that he;s leaving and is a total Debbie downer.