90 Day Fiance

I think she was infatuated with him, but really loved the idea of trying to be a model. She's ok looking, I don't think she's anything special and her neck is short. She looks like most of the girls who post selfies all day......she got him to buy her boobs. He was a fool. He's learned his lesson, I hope!

I think she was infatuated with him, but really loved the idea of trying to be a model. She's ok looking, I don't think she's anything special and her neck is short. She looks like most of the girls who post selfies all day......she got him to buy her boobs. He was a fool. He's learned his lesson, I hope!

That's an interesting observation!

Sadly, I don't think Jonathan learned his lesson and we'll see him with another 19 year old soon! :lol:

Reactions: bisousx
He had no problem paying for her when she was living in Mexico. I don’t think that he learned his lesson either he just realized that he doesn’t want to support 10 years of plastic surgery lol. If he was reaping the rewards of it he’d be fine with it. But paying for other guys to be hitting it he’s not down for that.

Reactions: lulilu
Did you all see the commercial for a new season of Happily Ever After with all our favourite couples starting April 28th? :nuts: :graucho:

Chantel & Pedro, Russ & Pao, Nicole & Azan, Elizabeth & Andrei, Larissa & Colt, and Jay & Ashley will all be in it! :happydance:

Who are you most looking forward to? :lol:

I am so ready for this mess to start. It’s my only tv guilty pleasure. I’m behind a couple of seasons and am trying to binge watch on Hulu before the new season starts. It’s all fake until it isn’t.

Did you all see the commercial for a new season of Happily Ever After with all our favourite couples starting April 28th? :nuts: :graucho:

Chantel & Pedro, Russ & Pao, Nicole & Azan, Elizabeth & Andrei, Larissa & Colt, and Jay & Ashley will all be in it! :happydance:

Who are you most looking forward to? :lol:

I'm looking forward to all of them. I just hope we get to see lots of juicy parts, the commercial looks like there is so much not good going on.
So still no marriage between Nicole and Azan!