90 Day Fiance

She SHOULD be on an airplane home to her children :rolleyes: so thirsty. She keeps trying to get Jesse's attention posting "I WISH" on her IG when someone asked if there was anything between them. Urgh.

I think that her kids are probably better off with out her. A family member has had custody of them for a while from what I understand. I don’t know why she’d want to be with Jesse he’s no prize and he’s not American either.

Apparently the restraining order includes Tasha not being able to post about Leida on social media..which is what I suspect was the catalyst..sad that Eric was the witness for Leida.

So we are now up to go fund me #4 for this season this one is for Ashley’s medical bills. Ironically there’s been lots of speculation that she’s faking it because she’s apparently “faked almost dying” before. Also a lot of people who have medical backgrounds are crying foul. I don’t know if what she’s presented is truth or not I know people with lupus and kidney problems are a run if the mill issue. I want to give her a pass for her go fund me for medical bills based on her chronic health condition and the fact that she’s a bartender and probably doesn’t have health insurance from work.

Colte and Larissa both claimed that the other was suicidal.

And in happy news mike and aziza had a baby girl this week. I can’t believe that it’s been 5 years since they were on the show. It makes me want a update with the couples who aren’t trashy drama queens. The show has changed quite a bit the past 2 seasons.
I agree, I haven't watched this show in quite a while, I need to catch up. I wonder what happened to Nicole and Azan?

Larissa has been posting a lot of pics with her new boyfriend. I'm sure that gets under Coltee's skin. She posted a pic on the High Roller in Vegas and someone commented "Not afraid of heights anymore?" :lol: