90 Day Fiance

Does Russ literally look like a baby to anyone else? In John Legend's thread someone was saying that John looked like a baby waiting for his apple sauce, I think Russ does even more so! I saw an older episode where Russ doesn't have the beard and ironically the beard makes him look even more babylike. :whut:

This was my post from one year ago. Just when I think he can't look any more like a baby, he grows bangs! :lol: I can't get the baby waiting for his apple sauce image out of my head! Him throwing tantrums is not helping either!

That’s great news he should be. Molly got lucky that they weren’t married long enough and that she doesn’t have to take care of him for 10 years. She already has two kids to take care of she doesn’t need a third.

Molly really dodged a bullet! She could have been on the hook for 10 years of financial support.....she better thank her lucky stars and smarten up. I can just see this fool do it again!

This was my post from one year ago. Just when I think he can't look any more like a baby, he grows bangs! :lol: I can't get the baby waiting for his apple sauce image out of my head! Him throwing tantrums is not helping either!

This is funny! He does have a weird grown man baby look to him. He did look so much better with the shorter hair. He looks like a lost orphan now with the flat brushed down hair with bangs....like one of those holly hobby characters...and he also looks a bit Amish to me

paola-mayfield-and-russ-mayfield-pregnant.png

The fight with The Family Chantal was priceless, when Pedro did that karate kick I just about lost it....too funny! And Chantal holding her head and crying.....she's really in denial. But when her mom say "harvesting the american dollar" I just crack up.....between "stupider" and the harvesting, that family is a trip!

And David refusing a paying job, when he's dead broke. He needs to be on the street and learn the hard way. I have zero sympathy for him, he's a leach and a looser. He will never change....I bet he thought he'd put Annie to work to support them. And I believe that will happen.....as she saves money on the side to leave his sorry ass. She's no better than him, she's using him to come to America. Like attracts like. It really does!

But I want to know what the Family Chantal finds out with their investigation about Pedro's family.

I’m sure that once Annie is allowed to work she will be and supporting him as well. I also foresee her hiding money on the side. Im not sure if it’s to leave him or pay for her family to come here yet, maybe both. Get her parents here first then drop him once that’s finalized.

David is such a salesman and Annie is so desperate for her Visa. Give her a few years. David will be left in the dust.

Jorge’s ex GF sounds as crazy as Anfisa. Yelling and screaming. Why is Anfisa so calm these days? She must have seen what a lunatic she looked like in the beginning of the season.

Pao and Russ. Yawn.

Glad Molly got rid of the leech. But her attorney - does he not own a mirror? At least get a rug that looks more realistic.

Family Chantel. That is what brings the ratings up. Pedro is a loose cannon and Chantel has no backbone. Screaming and sobbing at the same time. A bit dramatic.
And what is up with the Chinet and plastic utensils for a dinner party??

Reactions: lulilu
Turned on the TV when they were in the middle of interviewing Molly and Olivia. Did I hear right? Molly already has a new younger boy toy? :lol:

Danielle getting stood up. :hrmm:

I wonder if Aika is already pregnant and they're just building up to it. Her face looks fuller.