90 Day Fiance

The fight was hilarious her family was definitely poking him with a stick. But honestly I can’t blame them he constantly puts her last. The meal was a catered one no way you cooked that much food and your kitchen is spotless.

I don’t know why Molly feels like she’s been duped. Luis is a dirt bag but he didn’t make any sort of effort to fit in one bit. Now she’s done paying his way and wants him kicked out of the country. I know that it sounds mean but I hope she’s on the hook for 10 years paying his way. She constantly put him before her own kids. She married him behind their backs for gods sake before her for show wedding.

Afinsa and Jorge have so much fake drama. I don’t know if I really believe that this kid is Jorge’s. Yes he lies about everything but if it really was his kid why would the mom let him be off the hook for that long? Not only finically but as a part of her life too. If this kid is his I’m not convinced that afinsa will leave him. She’s put up with so much cr@p with him.

Nicole and Azen not able to get married because she didn’t have the right paperwork lol. I don’t know if that’s her subconscious kicking in and saving her or what. And the fact that she has her family flying out there for the wedding in less than 2 weeks hoping that they can stay home and com back later. I hope they bought refundable tickets. Her mom meeting his mom was super awkward because they don’t speak the same language. His mom looked about as excited to meet Nicole’s mom as he is to see Nicole.

Paos grandma passed away and she’s complaining that she should be home but can’t afford to go back after just visiting. Yet they have money to go on vacation according to IG so yeah. It’s the rawest moment and I want to feel empathy and she makes it hard too.

David and Annie getting kicked out of the fire house. And his friend Chris still giving him a bone you can live here for free if you work here. David being the ungrateful leech that he is complains that he doesn’t want to work there because he has a masters degree and is too good to work a $10 a hour job. Honestly I feel $10 a hour is too much pay for him. I can’t imagine a easier job for him. How many customers would he actually be dealing with? I feel like 95% of the day is killing time, 5% billing accounts, and cleaning out the units when someone leaves. Annie’s swearing up a storm lately and it’s hilarious.

The previews for next week make it look like everyone is headed towards Splitsville. The after show was half footage from the last episode and a interview with Chris’s wives brother and Danielle.

The look on David's face when the guy was describing the job duties was cringeworthy. David really is allergic to work!

I haven't been following this season, did Chris decide to sell the firehouse just to evict David?

Reactions: lulilu
Annie's fave phrase is "what the f*ck" lol she says it in every interview. I don't think it's legal to live somewhere that has windows that don't open?..totally against fire regulations.
Chantel's family drama is wayy over the top. I think the editing was really bad because in the first clip Chantel's mom was on the ground in the corner after being pushed there, then you saw Pedro's sister get up from the same spot.
I'm sure Nicole knew she's need the original paperwork, just another reason for Azan to stall, stay on the show and get paid.

David makes my skin crawl. To complain about a job that pays $10 an hour when he's broke and out of work for 6 months. He should be working his butt off at two jobs to make good on all the empty promises he's made. He's a waste and I feel sorry for Annie. If she had her working papers, you know David would be putting her to work while he "looked" for a job.

and how will she get back to Thailand with no money for a plane ticket? Can she ask immigration to deport her? Wasn't it said in the first season that Chris is the one who co-signed for her to come here, meaning he's "responsible" for her for 10 years now?

Annie's fave phrase is "what the f*ck" lol she says it in every interview. I don't think it's legal to live somewhere that has windows that don't open?..totally against fire regulations.
Chantel's family drama is wayy over the top. I think the editing was really bad because in the first clip Chantel's mom was on the ground in the corner after being pushed there, then you saw Pedro's sister get up from the same spot.
I'm sure Nicole knew she's need the original paperwork, just another reason for Azan to stall, stay on the show and get paid.

No, they both went down in the corner! They showed the unedited footage at the end of the live show! :lol:

David makes my skin crawl. To complain about a job that pays $10 an hour when he's broke and out of work for 6 months. He should be working his butt off at two jobs to make good on all the empty promises he's made. He's a waste and I feel sorry for Annie. If she had her working papers, you know David would be putting her to work while he "looked" for a job.

and how will she get back to Thailand with no money for a plane ticket? Can she ask immigration to deport her? Wasn't it said in the first season that Chris is the one who co-signed for her to come here, meaning he's "responsible" for her for 10 years now?

Right, and didn't Chris offer her money to send her back to Thailand?

Annie isn’t going back to Thailand. She wants her green card. It cracks me up that she is swearing like a sailor now.
The fight was hilarious. Especially the mom holding that weave in her hand. And Nicole so worried about what her her hair looked like with the missing weave.

It was extra long but a hour was devoted to other past couples. That was the part I enjoyed the most minus Danielle. Melanie had her baby And Davar actually bonded with her sister! But it also looks like he’s a drunk now. Danielle is pretending to move on while stalking Mo. looks like we will get to see more couples. The looser who had a fake relationship with the French chick is back now she’s visiting him.

Cantel is upset that her husband and family don’t get along. Despite her best attempts to force them too.

Jorge calls his ex who’s very emotional now I believe her. And he got arrested yet again, worst drug dealer ever lol.

Pao and Russ fight yet again.

Nicole and Azen still not married. Her mom grilled him and I was surprised that he admitted to as much as he did. His family’s outrage about the wedding not happening because she didn’t have the right paperwork because they spent so much money lol. So they spent the money shen sent azen because no one there has a job, so,what are they mad about. Him not getting his green card and taking them out of there.

Annie moves into the awful place that she has no other choice. David pretended to work sweeping a storage unit. And she threatens to go home hahaha she’s not going anywhere.

Next week is a tell all and it looks like all of the couples are fighting with the other couples. Hopefully it lives up to the hype.