90 Day Fiance

Completely believe that Annie was a prostitute, not that it really matters because everyone deserves to be happy.

I give kudos to Nikki for putting up with Annie. She probably kicked them out and shipped them to Kentucky because Annie would try to snag Chris in a heartbeat.

I do too, which would be why when she brought up David cheating on his ex-wife, he said, "You have a past too, but we don't talk about it because the past is the past.".

LOL @ the last comment! :lol:

Reactions: Tiny_T
I don't think David is broke. He only plays broke. I think he and Chris have some prostitution (or worse) business in Thailand, he works for Chris and Chris pays him under the table. He probably owes money...a lot of money, maybe to his ex wife, maybe to credit cards, maybe he has a judgement or lien against him, or who knows what else. It's not like he and Chris are long time friends and David saved his life in the war or something.....something is very fishy with their relationship. I don't think Chris's wife knows the full extent or truth of their relationship. They are super shady.....I wish someone would uncover the truth about them, they are like 2 peas in a pod. I don't know what they have in common, but it's shady for sure.

I also think Annie was a prostitute. I guess her situation (poor family, no education) gave her little to no choices.

I don't think David is broke. He only plays broke. I think he and Chris have some prostitution (or worse) business in Thailand, he works for Chris and Chris pays him under the table. He probably owes money...a lot of money, maybe to his ex wife, maybe to credit cards, maybe he has a judgement or lien against him, or who knows what else. It's not like he and Chris are long time friends and David saved his life in the war or something.....something is very fishy with their relationship. I don't think Chris's wife knows the full extent or truth of their relationship. They are super shady.....I wish someone would uncover the truth about them, they are like 2 peas in a pod. I don't know what they have in common, but it's shady for sure.

I also think Annie was a prostitute. I guess her situation (poor family, no education) gave her little to no choices.

My husband said the same thing about Chris and David!! He said just by the way those two were looking at each other on the reunion, he can tell there’s something that David is holding against Chris or a secret they’re both keeping...

I agree with all of you about Chris and David. Chris is a businessman all the way around. Why he would drag David around and supplement their vacations together is beyond me. Seems they definitely have a secret between them and David definitely has some dirt on Chris.

You guys are right there’s definitely more to David and Chris’s friendship. It makes me wonder what David has on him. I didn’t think about David’s exwife, but that’s a good point he probably is broke so he can’t pay his alimony/child support. And if he takes a job he’ll have pay up no wonder why he doesn’t to work. If he works out of the country can they even collect?

I finally watched the tell all. Wow. Molly taking Luis back, beyond stupid. Why doesn't she just get him on a join account, cause you know he only loves her money. He probably ran out, and now he's back for more. How annoying was Nicole, acting like a d@mn child, every time her mom put her on the spot?! I don't feel bad at all that Azan was MIA yet again. She's dumb to think he cared at all. He's all good in Morocco, receiving her money. Not much of an update on Evelyn and David, cause they are booooooooooring. David is either straight up stupid for not taking Chris's job offer, or smart to not have any income to be garnished. Chris cutting David off will probably last until they leave the set. Nikki was smart to ship Annie off so she wouldn't move in on her man.
They're all a hot mess... can't wait for the next batch! :P

I finally watched the tell all. Wow. Molly taking Luis back, beyond stupid. Why doesn't she just get him on a join account, cause you know he only loves her money. He probably ran out, and now he's back for more. How annoying was Nicole, acting like a d@mn child, every time her mom put her on the spot?! I don't feel bad at all that Azan was MIA yet again. She's dumb to think he cared at all. He's all good in Morocco, receiving her money. Not much of an update on Evelyn and David, cause they are booooooooooring. David is either straight up stupid for not taking Chris's job offer, or smart to not have any income to be garnished. Chris cutting David off will probably last until they leave the set. Nikki was smart to ship Annie off so she wouldn't move in on her man.

Yet she was laughing at the other couples' drama and telling them to answer the question.

:lol: Who thinks Chris will continue to give David money behind Nikki's back? This is something that bugs me about marriage. The whole, "What's his is mine" and vice versa crap. If you make the money you should be able to do with it as you please as long as your family's needs are taken care of.

Nikki is going to find out Chris is still giving money to David. David is going to cheat. Nikki and Annie will form a modern day Thelma and Louise, riding off into the sunset... with what's left of Chris' money! lol

I wonder why they didn't ask about where they were going to live. The whole thing with David wanting to move out of New Hampshire was a big issue with them. I'm still amused at when Evelyn said, "I've seen a lot and this is the best!". And David replying, "You haven't seen a lot!". And Evelyn going, "These are the best apples EVER!". And then saying she had to try not to freak out when David said he had had better apples! :lol:

And that's gross to have your parents talk about their sex lives in front of you and your spouse over morning coffee!

Someone please go to Georgia and fix up Molly with a kind and decent man... she’s beyond being a strong single woman, I think she literally needs a man to complete her ... and as her children’s luck would have it, she’ll take on just about anybody. My heart kind of breaks for her. She’s setting such a horrible example for her daughters.

Andrei came out looking very respectable at the reunion. Good for him.

Glad the couple that looked like one of the biggest train wrecks in the beginning ended up being the most solid couple in the end. And Elizabeth's sisters are beyond obnoxious! :yucky:

Because I know you dolls are such big fans of her original music you can now subscribe to fund her music career. $1-1000 a month and if you your a high roller and pay $1000 a month for a year she'll come and play you a private show for you. Don't worry for 12G travel cost for her and the band are covered by them.
http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/90-day-fiance-evelyn-cormier-patreon-150600

Hahahahaha! :lol: We're even bigger fans of her lovely personality! :graucho: ;)

$500 a month and you get to have dinner at her house and a private concert:
If you support me for 1 year at this level, come with your friends to have dinner with the band at our house and have a private concert. You will be responsible for travels and accommodations.