9 Months To Grow~Sunday, Feb. 01 12N-5PM CST*All Clothing Online 43% Off

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thanks for sharing!

2. ^ You're welcome!

3. A thousand thank yous for posting! Maternity clothes have gotten expensive!

4. ^It's been quite a few years for me, but I can only imagine how expensive they are now. And because you only need them for 9 months, why would you want to spend a lot of money on them???

5. Exactly!! You can't even wear most of it for the whole 9 months and especially if you do not plan on getting pregnant again. They have cute stuff. I already have what I want picked out. And now I have something to do during the Superbowl! :tup:

6. thanks!

7. it is 12-5 PM correct?

8. Yes...from 12-5pm Central Standard Time.

9. Im not pregnant, and dont plan on having a baby for a while, so I dont even know why i looked at the website(boredom? lol). I just have to say..maternity clothes have come a LONG way!!!

Skinny jeans?!!:nuts:
    [​IMG]

That site has some cute stuff, at least I know when I do get pregnant...I wont loathe the clothing!