8tyeight beauty?

liz4382

Jul 6, 2009
Has anyone purchased from 8tyeight beauty? What do they usually charge for shipping? I thought it was strange that they didn't add it in automatically. It's making me nervous...

claireZk

Jun 18, 2007
I have ordered from them, but I can't remember how much shipping was... maybe $6 or something? I think it was average.

xpurseloverx

love 2 shop
Mar 8, 2008
Chicago
you dont know your shipping until the very end once you get your statement its a good website but the hiding of shipping is annoying head to toe shows you the shipping cost if that helps both sites are great though transdesign is good too

liz4382

Jul 6, 2009
Thanks everyone, that makes me feel a lot better! Good to hear everyone else has had good experiences. Can't wait to get my new NP!

Bridget S.

Apr 27, 2006
I have had the same experience, the shipping cost (the most!) was about $10, but I got a huge order with top coats, base coats, nail polish, scrubbies etc etc. It's a great site. If you want to know the actual cost, you can call them and find out!

courty

Apr 1, 2007
i think mine was around $10, but i ordered a ton of nailpolishes. they were awesome though- fast shipping, nice CS.