85th Anniversary Wallets/Accessories

1. Were there any wallets or accessories made for the 85th Anniversary?

I plan on getting an Anniversary bag and I was thinking about what wallet to get with it.

Thanks.:yes:

2. piper .. arent they limited?

gonna check them on Guccis site and reply u back

3. i found this necklece + few scarves and a toy horse in the gift section

163652_J8500_8000.jpg
  4. Getting the scarf. Thank you.

I was hoping to get a wallet to but I have not found that.

5. piperlu ... great u made ur choice... do supply us with Pix ;)

6. I just came back from Rome and they do have the matching wallets and accessories for the 85th editions. I know as I purchased an 85th anniversary brown guccisima bag ( that I LOVE). I was tempted to get the black as it is not available in the US but I fell in love with the brown, which can be purchased in the US from Niemans ONLY.

7. That is so good to know. I guess tomorrow, I'll call the Gucci in SC and see if they're able to get their hands on any for me.

I'm happy you got your 85th Anniversary Bag. I have a bag in the Guccissima leather and it's so nice.

Congrats to you and enjoy!

:nuts:

8. Please post pictures!!!!!! :nuts:

9. Piperlu, please post pictures of your Guccissima bag!!! I love Guccissima!

10. Are you talking about the one I already I? I did post them once but let me know and I can find the link for you.

I haven't gotten the 85th yet but hope to really soon. I think I'll get it in black if possible. Although, I do love the Boston bag in Rusty.

I know other people posted that there are wallets but I haven't seen or heard of any. Any ideas where I can get them from?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice