$850 Juicy Couture Lady D Status Bag!

I saw this bag at Nordy's today in brown and it was nice. Soft, squishy leather but it's very heavy. There's no way I'd pay $850 for it though. I can put that money to much better use!

I have already seen a girl with this bag at the mall...it is cute but it is Juicy Couture!!! I have tons of their bags, but carry none of them bc it is such a teeny bopper line now. There is a JC store in the mall that I frequent, and anytime you go in there, it seems to be packed with 1) normal people 2) 9-15 year olds and 3) the middle aged women who are trying to squeeze themselves into the clothes (shudder!!) Not knocking any middle aged women who have the bodies to pull it off, but some need to know when it is appropriate to cover up, ya know?

I bough a necklace from them on Friday...a locket with a crown on the front for $95. The next day, I took it back bc I felt stupid paying that much for something that will probably not even be in style next year. Plus the locket was HUGE!!! and very heavy.

They have incredibly playful and fun styles, but NOT worth dropping beaucoup bucks like we would for a classic LV or Chanel or others, IMO.

I have a lot of their sweats and a couple of small satchels...ALL bought on sale due to the trendiness/fun factor.

well... i do like juicy stuff and find them adorable and mostly flattering fitting.... my taste may be a bit younger
but ya the bag is cute but ridiculously priced... but thats why it will be on sale in 2 months for like, half the price!=) So there you go, most things eventually go on sale.... except very few brands.....

ummmmmmmm......WE all know this bag is 850...but nobody else knows it is 850, and nobody else knows it is JC...

to everyone else, this bag is a knockoff of an extra expensive designer lable.

i don't want to go around explaining that it is 850 and jc to everybody giving me the "omg, that bag is fake!" hater look.

its not even all that pretty...the "cheaper" leather lockit styles looks much nicer, and i just adore the day dreamer and fluffies...i could easily wear those styles for 850 and not even care what other people assume...

but when i pay 850 bucks for a bag, i need people to know i paid 850 bucks for the brand, because let's be real ladies....the only difference between a louis vuitton tote and a macy's leather trim canvas tote is the name.