85%!!! Wow!

It seems that everywhere I go I see them. Not one or two but every corner I turn I see them. I think thats what kind of turned me off of the monogram. I'm not saying they're all fake but they are so common place that the fun and uniqueness of owning one is gone. Now, after reading this I wonder if they're all fakes. I never really "look" if you know what I mean. If anyone knows where I can find some info. on this I'd love to read about it.

It seems that everywhere I go I see them. Not one or two but every corner I turn I see them. I think thats what kind of turned me off of the monogram. I'm not saying they're all fake but they are so common place that the fun and uniqueness of owning one is gone. Now, after reading this I wonder if they're all fakes. I never really "look" if you know what I mean. If anyone knows where I can find some info. on this I'd love to read about it.

Just enjoy YOUR bags and the fact that they're real. Don't worry about fakes. I hate them too but I'm not going to let the fact that they exist spoil my love for LV.

Anyway, I found this quote while looking around for more info on this. I'm not going to link the site because clicking the links it provides actually leads to a site that sells fake bags and I do NOT want to promote them...

"In fact, counterfeiting is such a huge problem for the Louis Vuitton brand, it is estimated that almost 99 percent of the so-called Louis Vuitton purses currently owned by people around the world are NOT authentic. Compared to other high-end brands, Louis Vuitton items make up almost 20 percent of all imitation purses and accessories that are manufactured around the world each year."

"In fact, counterfeiting is such a huge problem for the Louis Vuitton brand, it is estimated that almost 99 percent of the so-called Louis Vuitton purses currently owned by people around the world are NOT authentic. Compared to other high-end brands, Louis Vuitton items make up almost 20 percent of all imitation purses and accessories that are manufactured around the world each year."
Wow...thats an astounding number. Just to think that most of the bags floating around here are fake is mind blowing. I guess I sometimes think people think like me....who the hell would waste their money on a fake? Also, I never really thought about people wondering if mine were fake. I swear it never even crossed my mind...but now it actually makes me laugh because they probably do think it's fake..ha:roflmfao: