£££$$$

1. I've had a thing for LV for a few years now. I've got about seven bags, a couple of pieces of luggage, lots of accessories and a few pairs of shoes. Last year I was at LV in NY looking at the Theda MC. It was over £1000 and I just couldn't bring myself to spend that on just one bag even though I fell totally in love with it and the cash was sat there burning a hole in my pocket. :blink:

So my question is, what is the most you would realistically consider spending on one item.
    I am also going to say the cost of Hermes Birkin and Kelly bags are exempt here as I think most gals in this forum would sell their souls for these babies.

2. I want a Birkin, but that will happen after I have a new car and a house. 10K is a good down payment on on house and I'm not sacrificing a house over a purse.

3. totally agree. My DH would commit me if I ever did that.

4. i'd like to think i would never spend more than 1200 or so on a single bag. never say never though...five years ago i never thought i'd spend more than fifty bucks on one. :smile: like you said, the exception is a birkin/kelly, but even then i'd prefer to buy one on consignment. i like them a little broken in and loved. that and hubby might actually have a stroke if i dropped 10K on a bag.

5. Probably around the 1,500$ mark, it'd require a lot of serious thought though. And it would most likely be a once a year deal.. unless I'm rolling in the riches !

6. I really think it depends on the purse. Like I doubt I'd ever spend more than 2000ish on LV, but I would spend around 4,000 on Chanel. Birkins are just crazy! lol I guess my limit would 5,000. I'm happy, I'm stil lyoung and can lust for Birkins later. lol

7. I guess my limit is about $2000 at the moment, but I guess that if the perfect bag comes along I will try and save some money for it (or maybe ask my parents for a loan if it's a limited edition or something), but since I live in a country with very few designer butiques it's highly unlikely that I'll stumble upon a really pricy bag by 'accident'.
    However, I do want a birkin one day, but it's not something that I think too much about now, maybe when I'm thirty or something.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice