Books & Music '80's music- Which concerts should I go to?

suretobuy

Hi ya, baby!
O.G.
Nov 26, 2007
Mom wants to bond and relive the 80's so she asked me to pick two concerts to go to. Here are the groups: Duran Duran, Tears for Fears, Pat Benatar, Blondie, Boz Scaggs, Hall and Oats. Which two would you pick? :smile:

It's hard to choose. I've seen Blondie, Boz Scaggs, Tears For Fears and Duran Duran (back in the actual 80s) and they were all great gigs, and I wouldn't hesitate to see any of them again. I honestly couldn't choose between them.

Wow...
Blondie and Duran Duran.
Wait...Hall and Oates had a lot of hits too.

That's hard. I say you hit all three!

*edit*

While looking for tickets, I noticed that Pat Benatar is co-headlining with Blondie, so looks like you got two for one there.

Duran Duran for sure! I'd probably go for Blondie next (but keep your eyes peeled for Spandau Ballet in the future as there was some talk about them getting back together recently ...)

Isnt Def Lep,Cheap trick and Poison coming to your area? Im going to see all 3 in July this year. All 3 are doing a tour together. Ive never seen Poison,but I have seen Cheap trick once. It was ok.

Now, Def Lep. I love them. I love my Joey. I have to say that the best concert Ive ever seen in my life was several several years ago and it was Boston. They are amazing. I know that is not a choice,but i just wanted to say that in case it is ever a choice in the future.