80s kid... it's starting to make sense where my FOB obsesseion is coming from

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Attached Files:

2. OMG, I do remember after seeing the pic!

3. Of course - but hadn't thought of them in years. That is too funny!

4. Yes I do remember those. I think the new grown up woman version is the Pandora bead bracelets. Ha, ha.

5. OMG I totally forgot about those! Awesome! Wow, what a throwback to my childhood. :girlsigh:

6. OMG! Yes I loved mine! It was purple and and I had like a zillion charms!

7. I TOTALLY had one and LOVED it! :love: Man does that ever bring back memories.. I want one! :P

8. SO true!

9. I know, I haven't thought of these since the 80s. I'm writing lesson plans and I am going to have the kids make each other bracelets with charms that describe the others personality. Then I remembered these! I wonder if I can still find them on the net.

10. holy cow....i haven't seen those in a LONG time. oh the memories :cloud9:

11. I'm not exactly an 80's kid (born in '82).. more of a 90's kid.. but I totally remember these and I did have some.. I totally forgot about them.

12. I used to have tons of them.....I thought they went well with the leg warmers I wore everywhere.....:roflmfao:

13. Oh yeah I collected those and keychains!
    Stopped for awhile, now Im collecting certain Coach keychains/charms!

14. OMG! :nuts:

i'm a 70s kid and i had those too! even in asia!

15. wow, yeah, I totally remember those! I loved them.