£800 Paddy, is it worthit?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey all, I am a newbie to the Chloe section, I was a Chanel girl, but I got tired of the crazy price increases and poor quality. Also, I am only 21 and wanted more fashionable, trendy bags to add to my collection. I always wanted a Paddy, but have always been worried it would be out of fashion. So I wanted to know is it worth me saving for or not?

2. :yes: Definitely worth it! Paddington has become a classic!

3. Its a great time to become interested in Paddys actually as prices for slightly used paddys are now great.

As a first bag, I would look on Ebay or the MP (if you are a member), as you could pick up a really good one for around 500 pounds, and then see if you love them (I am sure you will ;) )

Just remember to get them authenticated in the auth chloe thread and you will be fine

4. I think paddys are such a lovely bag that they will still look good after the 'fashion hype' dies down. The quality of the leather is fab and they style is soooo pretty. I don't think any bag is really worth £800 but my I think you'll get the wear out of a paddington. Especially if you get a neutral colour (eg, black, brown, cream etc)

I love mine and can't ever imagine regretting buying it or wanting to sell it on.

5. Is £500 better? luisaviaroma are having a sale on Chloe bags, 30% off. They have Paddys in white, maise and Roche. If you look on the Chloe Shopping sub forum theres a link.

HTH

6. Plus NAP sometimes has them on sale, I got my red Paddie in the winter for sale for £450ish

7. Hi Net a porter and selfridges will have them in the sale, you could wait until then and get it for around half price, I got Tan and Blue that way and saved a fortune!

8. NAP sale usually happens towards the end of June :smile:

9. it's worth it as long as you like it. =)

10. Thanks but I dont like buying online. I think I may wait till the Selfridges sale and hope it goes on sale - I did not see any in the December sale, here is hoping

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice