$80 for my YSL Large downtown??

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I feel your pain!! I had the same problem with trying to sell my Louis Vuitton Abbesses and Neverfull..they weren't going to give me half of what I got them for:nono:

2. #17 Aug 27, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2012
    I've taken three bags into Fashionfile, in Beverly Hills, and they have sold them and in a decent amount of time and for a decent amount.

I have also mailed two bags to www.yoogiscloset.com. They're up in Seattle and they paid for the postage. They sold my LV, Jasmin,Epi bag before it even hit the webpage and I had my money. The other Epi bag was a Dhanura which is no longer made. It was a small, moon-shaped, shoulder bag with double handles. Yoogis has one on its webpage at present. It was made in two sizes. It took a bit over a month to sell.

3. ebay for sure ....depends where u live kijiji as well..

4. This summer I purchased a large ivory Downtown from an on-line reseller. I think we both made out in a decent manner, decent on their end as I paid alot more than $80.00; and decent on my end as it appeared to have been used rarely, new scent and all - so perfect I was afraid when I carried it - once.

$ 80.00 is a shameful offer.

5. Thats ridiculous! I would rather keep it if I were you. Or give it to siblings/relative during some big events (ie: graduation)

6. Was there an update on this? Perhaps the bag has been sold for a wonderful and fair price.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice