8 is Great! Reveal Time!

CATEYES

Lovin My Sons & Dogs
O.G.
Aug 1, 2011
Hi there TPF friends! I recently consigned several of my handbags due to not using them or not viewing them as lifetime pieces, which I now want for my collection. I have searched high and low for a few of these items and had help from 2 different TPF friends for 2 of the items I was searching for. My kids are finally in bed-anyone here for my huge night time reveal?!?! Let's start off with a small one.......you will all have to look beyond the watermarks but I do not want to see my items being used on the internet for others to say is there own to sell. Any guess?!

Attachments

• Chanel Small Box Ribbon and Camilla-Watermarked.jpg
    Chanel Small Box Ribbon and Camilla-Watermarked.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 4,089
  • Chanel Small Box Unwrapped-Watermarked.jpg
    Chanel Small Box Unwrapped-Watermarked.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 4,061
I don't want to keep my friends waiting all night so I will keep revealing each one for your viewing pleasure..... black caviar with ghw key o-case. Looked for almost a year for this. I called the San Francisco boutique and luckily found Melody Ko-she was so wonderful and hooked me up with this little gem. I highly recommend her!

Attachments

• Chanel Key O-Case with Tag Back-Watermarked.jpg
    Chanel Key O-Case with Tag Back-Watermarked.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 4,087
  • Chanel Black Caviar GHW Key O-Case-Watermarked.jpg
    Chanel Black Caviar GHW Key O-Case-Watermarked.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 4,053
  • Chanel Key O-Case with Tag-Watermarked.jpg
    Chanel Key O-Case with Tag-Watermarked.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 4,051
Second score from my new SA at the SF boutique....

Attachments

• Chanel Medium Box with Ribbon and Camilla-Watermarked.jpg
    Chanel Medium Box with Ribbon and Camilla-Watermarked.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 4,037
  • Chanel Medium Box Unwrapped-Watermarked.jpg
    Chanel Medium Box Unwrapped-Watermarked.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 4,025
It's a red caviar with shw woc! Looked for so long and I'm so happy to have another little red baby to have in my collection!

Attachments

• Chanel Red Caviar WOC Close Up-Watermarked.jpg
    Chanel Red Caviar WOC Close Up-Watermarked.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 4,029
My first purchase from Bergdorf's. This one is a 16 cruise bag. It's a classic...any guesses ladies?! Those of you who know me here, know I've been waiting for this bag for a while.

Attachments

• Chanel BG Box Opened-Watermarked.jpg
    Chanel BG Box Opened-Watermarked.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 4,022
  • Chanel BG Box-Watermarked.jpg
    Chanel BG Box-Watermarked.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 4,015
I don't want to keep my friends waiting all night so I will keep revealing each one for your viewing pleasure..... black caviar with ghw key o-case. Looked for almost a year for this. I called the San Francisco boutique and luckily found Melody Ko-she was so wonderful and hooked me up with this little gem. I highly recommend her!
Wow!! gorgeous piece!

It's a jumbo in blue caviar with aged rhuthenium hw!! OMG I'm over the moon as I have been looking for 10C blue roi in caviar with no luck for years (I wasn't sure if they were authentic and all were over $5K used :sad: Thank you to my TPF friend graceandfaith for this referral!! Kisses to you!!

Attachments

• Chanel Jumbo Blue Caviar with Felt-Watermarked.jpg
    Chanel Jumbo Blue Caviar with Felt-Watermarked.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 4,050
  • Chanel Blue Jumbo Unwrapped-Watermarked.jpg
    Chanel Blue Jumbo Unwrapped-Watermarked.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 4,029
Fourth item: as some of you remember, I had purchased 2 black caviar ghw jumbo's twice due to both having damage (yes both brand new). I gave up on finding one, until this was listed on Fashionphile for $3600 with no damage. Thank goodness! I wanted this bag so badly and can see myself carrying this when I'm an old lady lol!! Here she is with her new sista jumbo

Attachments

• Chanel Jumbo Black Caviar GHW-2-Watermarked.jpg
    Chanel Jumbo Black Caviar GHW-2-Watermarked.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 4,009
  • Chanel Nov 2015 Jumbo Purchases-Watermarked.jpg
    Chanel Nov 2015 Jumbo Purchases-Watermarked.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 3,979
Fifth and Sixth: I passed on one item when it was released earlier this year but then regretted it. When my SA called to say she got one in, I decided to jump on it! The smaller item was an impulse buy but when I received it noticed the CC's were crooked so it's going back for an exchange.

Attachments

• Chanel Medium and Small Boxes-Watermarked.jpg
    Chanel Medium and Small Boxes-Watermarked.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 3,992
It's a jumbo in blue caviar with aged rhuthenium hw!! OMG I'm over the moon as I have been looking for 10C blue roi in caviar with no luck for years (I wasn't sure if they were authentic and all were over $5K used :sad: Thank you to my TPF friend graceandfaith for this referral!! Kisses to you!!
Omg It took my breath away!!! Just stunning! I bet you would not be able to sleep tonight...but I would have a nice dream about CC!! HUGE congrats to u !!! That was the best reveal I ever seen so far. Thank u for sharing!:smile: good night!!

Lucky Charms Reissue WOC in black calfskin-it really is such a special piece in person. Then this small caviar wallet with aged rhw. I posted pics of the outside and inside for everyone to see-this is what I will be exchanging though as you all can see the CC's are slightly crooked.

Attachments

• Chanel Lucky WOC and SLG-Watermarked.jpg
    Chanel Lucky WOC and SLG-Watermarked.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 3,961
  • Chanel Small Wallet Black Caviar Aged RHW Nov 2015 Front-Watermarked.jpg
    Chanel Small Wallet Black Caviar Aged RHW Nov 2015 Front-Watermarked.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 3,959
  • Chanel Small Wallet Black Caviar Aged RHW Nov 2015-Watermarked.jpg
    Chanel Small Wallet Black Caviar Aged RHW Nov 2015-Watermarked.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 3,970