8/26 Thru 9/1 Loehmann's: Take Additional 70% off Red Sticker Items

swtcadence

Mar 3, 2007
I love/hate these sales. I just got some things only two weeks ago but it was only 50% off the red sticker. Now it's 70% off?! Ugh! LOL

The flyer I got in the mail says in fine print that it's not valid on shoes, but I'm going to go and see anyways. There's some Juicy flats I was eying last time I was there, but a little too much for me at the time. If the 70% can be applied to shoes, I'm in!

swtcadence

Mar 3, 2007
Yeah, on the back of the flyer I got, above the mailing address, it says in small print, "Red sticker indicates clearance price. Not valid on shoes or prior purchases. 2008"

popita

Jul 19, 2008
yay a loehmann's just opened up in my neighborhood! i've never been in this store before :blink: even though i had seen it elsewhere, i thought it was for manly stuff! :whistle: it seems like another nordstrom rack or off 5th? but better quality/brands than marshalls/tj maxx?

Jenchi

Mar 27, 2007
yay a loehmann's just opened up in my neighborhood! i've never been in this store before :blink: even though i had seen it elsewhere, i thought it was for manly stuff! :whistle: it seems like another nordstrom rack or off 5th? but better quality/brands than marshalls/tj maxx?
I would rate a high end marshalls/tjmaxx minus a large selection of home, kids, and shoes. You can find labels such as Theory, True Religion, Coach, Juicy, Lucky, Paige, Prada sunglasses, Ed Hardy, Paper Cloth and Denim, Ben Sherman, Nicole Miller, Marc by Marc Jacobs, LeSport Sac, Michael Kors, Harajuko, BCBG, DKNY, Anne Klein, Antik Denim, 7 For All Mankind, J Brand, J and Company, etc. (so what I've seen so far when I go). And if your'e willing to dig in the clearance racks it may be rewarding. I've been able to get some juicy girl stuff for my daughter for $10-15, orig. $90-110 for example. Hope that give you an idea. I LOVE Loehmann's. It can get dangerous. :graucho:

popita

Jul 19, 2008
I would rate a high end marshalls/tjmaxx minus a large selection of home, kids, and shoes. You can find labels such as Theory, True Religion, Coach, Juicy, Lucky, Paige, Prada sunglasses, Ed Hardy, Paper Cloth and Denim, Ben Sherman, Nicole Miller, Marc by Marc Jacobs, LeSport Sac, Michael Kors, Harajuko, BCBG, DKNY, Anne Klein, Antik Denim, 7 For All Mankind, J Brand, J and Company, etc. (so what I've seen so far when I go). And if your'e willing to dig in the clearance racks it may be rewarding. I've been able to get some juicy girl stuff for my daughter for $10-15, orig. $90-110 for example. Hope that give you an idea. I LOVE Loehmann's. It can get dangerous. :graucho:
:drool::drool::drool:

i must go soon. the new loehmann's mailed out $20 off $50 coupons to promote the store! (unless coupons of those values are a normal occurence? hehehe :woohoo:)

Jul 24, 2007
uggg. I went to loehmanns on thursday, where they had their 60% off red tag sale...I looked through the whole store and didn't find a thing I liked! so disapointing given the great prices...guess some girls got lucky before me!

anyone know what day of the week they put in new stock in the sales section? maybe I'd try again.

sdkitty

O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
San Diego
I'm a loyal Loehmanns customer...buy more clothing there than anywhere else. But I went yesterday and really dug in but didn't buy a thing. Disappointing. Maybe next week they will have further reductions on the "just reduced" items. I really wasn't wanting or needing anything in particular so I was mostly concentrating on the clearance stuff.

viba424

O.G.
Dec 9, 2006
A couple of weeks ago, they gave you a discount on the yellow sticker too - 25% or 35%, I cant remember. Now it just seems the yellow stickers are as is, and only the red means something extra off. Anybody else get that?

Jul 12, 2007
A couple of weeks ago, they gave you a discount on the yellow sticker too - 25% or 35%, I cant remember. Now it just seems the yellow stickers are as is, and only the red means something extra off. Anybody else get that?
Yes they always have different sales where the stickers mean different things.

If you go in the back room they have higher end designers, I got a great pair of Valentino pants there for $35.