8/25 reveal of 1 chiffon and 1 silk

Laila T, both your scarves are gorgeous!!! I wasn't much of a scarf person either initially, but now, of course am---but the mousseline's started it mostly---now I've moved on to the cashmeres. Congratulations! You will LOVE them!

Oh what beautiful scarves! I've never seen this silk before - it is stunning! What lovely colours!

I've never liked other brands of silks once I fell for Hermes. In fact, I still have them, in a drawer, encased in tissue paper. Poor things, they will never see the light of day. Call me snobby - but once you see the quality, the colours, the light floaty feeling of a mousseline shawl - everything else cannot compare!

Congrats and wear in the best of health and happiness. The colors are beautiful. And MiaT you are so right, once you see the quality and the colors, the prints of H you can't go back. IMO, H makes the most beautiful scarves. I'm not a big scarf person. I don't own a lot compared to some ladies here from what I read, but they are the only ones I own and I treasure them and I add slowly to the growing collection.

Enjoy!!! they are beautiful

this is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!! love it.
attachment.php

They're both gorgeous!

I have to say, I am spoiled since getting my first Mousseline. I love the silk scarfs very much and sometimes buy them for their design, but the mousseline's really suit my style much better.

attachment.php