7th on Sale Black Tie Gala Dinner *pics*

karo

O.G.
Sep 5, 2006
Wow, lots of wierd outfits.... Personally I think that Elle MacPherson looks the best. Love Dita's dress too.

HubbaWubba

Mar 7, 2007
Kate, Dita, and Liv look great. Iman needs a bra. Eve looks out of place. Its like she was summer on the top, winter on the bottom.

pokipoki

May 6, 2007
one of the olsen twins cracked me up. LOL
looks like she's wearing a huge baby diaper and got tangled up in toilet tissue roll. she looks confused too!

Jahpson

O.G.
Aug 26, 2007
The Playground
everyone looked a hot mess! was this a Black Tie, or a sweet sixteen?? lol

Iman, Dita Von Teese, Elle McPhearson were the only ones who looked like they were attending a very formal affair.

what happened to taking the time to get ready to go somehere nice? some of those celebrities look like they didnt even comb their hair! disgusting. lol

eve- looks like she is going to a club

Kate- looks like she didnt even shower

Marykate- looks like she was found in a store shopping and was pulled to come here asap

Liv- looks like an executive for a company stopping by from after work

Kate- looks like a dressed up hippie

Kate (the one with the five finger forehead)- hot mess. no pedicure? what is the deal with the shoes and what poor soul told her that dress was appropriate?

Venus- looks like she had her childhood easter dress tailored to fit her current size

naomi- dress looks like a costume

Glamfoxx

O.G.
Jun 6, 2007
Dita's dress is fab, whichever Olsen that is that wore the terry cloth thing looks heinous.

Nola

Enjoy yourself!
O.G.
Jul 31, 2006
Europe
Thank you for posting! I always love to ponder what I would personally wear to a gala like this.

FijiBuni

STOP ANIMAL CRUELTY!
Aug 25, 2006
From here you can't see me stare
What was Eve thinking? Everyone else has these over the top gorgeous gowns and she has a sparkley little number that I can get anywhere and everywhere?

I think I love Ashley's whole look, very chic!I love her!

priiin

Nov 14, 2007
Dita looks really great! I always love her hair, it's beautiful.
I think Iman looks great too! I love her book.