75th anniversary book

I have it. To be honest, it's alright. Everything covered is very, very shallow. There are only a handful of pages dedicated to each time period, and there are way too many pictures of New York City. I was expecting more of a museum catalog of archive Coach styles through today with essays, insightful stories, etc, but that was not the case.

Gucci has a TERRIFIC book that is honestly a historical textbook of everything to do with the brand. This is not that book, sigh. It's pretty to flip through, but I don't think I'll find myself returning to it often. I bought mine through Target.com for $40.

I have it. To be honest, it's alright. Everything covered is very, very shallow. There are only a handful of pages dedicated to each time period, and there are way too many pictures of New York City. I was expecting more of a museum catalog of archive Coach styles through today with essays, insightful stories, etc, but that was not the case.

Gucci has a TERRIFIC book that is honestly a historical textbook of everything to do with the brand. This is not that book, sigh. It's pretty to flip through, but I don't think I'll find myself returning to it often. I bought mine through Target.com for $40.
Sounds pretty much like the mulberry 40th anniversary one a lot of arty pics but no story re history of the brand and styles whc H was what I wanted thanks for replying

I bought the Coach book from Amazon and sent it back, for me it was disappointing with too many photos of celebs in NYC and too few pics of Coach bags. I was looking for company and design history. I also wanted to see clear photos of bags and accessories. Those types of photos are few and far between. In many of the photos the bags are hard to see. There are some interesting fashion photos from Vogue, but again, not enough for me to keep it. The book is a paperback which comes in a slipcase. Has anyone seen the Bonnie Cashin book? I am hoping that book will have more Coach photos and design history.