75% off Studio line from E.l.f cosmetic

abcde

O.G.
Oct 12, 2006
Hi everyone, just found out this deal from a deal website. Enjoy!
ELF Cosmetics is offering 75% off their Studio Line when you enter code WWYB75S at checkout. Shipping is free if you spend $75 ($18.75 after coupon), otherwise shipping starts at $6.95.
You can only get a maximum $100 discount, unknown expiration date.

I highly recommend the Studio Line brushes, very soft and for less than $1 after coupon, it's totally worth it.

ramoss

Apr 2, 2009
you HAVE to get the translucent mattifying powder from the studio line! it's AMAZING. i'm going to go buy like 5 right now - they're a little small so they run out faster than you'd like, but for a dollar...who cares? the eyebrow pencil is also pretty good for the price. the nail polish stays for a looong time and i also like the cream blush in the bright pink color. i would stay away from the tube concealers - they're oily, smelly, and don't cover anything. the lightest shade is also extremely orange in both concealer and pressed powder.

missliu

Oct 19, 2008
Candyland, S. Cali
I basically just ordered 3 sets of most of their brushes. The total came to $22+change and free shipping. Awesome deal! come to only .60 cents a brush.

TallulahJane

Jan 26, 2009
be careful with this brand, most of their stuff is dollar store quality, so you're not really getting a deal, that's about what it's worth.

also, i've heard once you get on their email list, they hound you.
Thats not true...their stuff is actually pretty good quality, comparable to any drug store brand. Plus the studio line is their higher quality line.