75% off Isaay

nikita58467

Jun 11, 2012
Shopped this morning. Got a pair of frye Melissa button for $82 before they raised the minimum to $200 and price-matched a pair of ugg slippers for $30 with nordstrom. 75% off original $200+ in total so you can still get some awesome deals with whatever that's left.

nayab1

Jan 30, 2008
Shopped this morning. Got a pair of frye Melissa button for $82 before they raised the minimum to $200 and price-matched a pair of ugg slippers for $30 with nordstrom. 75% off original $200+ in total so you can still get some awesome deals with whatever that's left.
Same here, ordered before the min. of 200 was placed. Amazing deals!!!

viba424

O.G.
Dec 9, 2006
I was able to get two pair of two Fryes and 3 sets of bras and panties for about $220. I havent received any shipping updates however.

rolexgirl

O.G.
Jun 11, 2006
The OC!!!!
I swore myself off of Isaay after quite a few mishaps on their part:blah: But....I couldn't resist the 75% off this time. Ordered 4 pairs of boots and received a shipping confirmation for just one pair. Have been charged for the full amount but can't get any further info as their phones have been placed off the hook. Hopefully, someone else is having better luck than me!

AECornell

Mrs. Lawson <3
O.G.
Jul 21, 2008
Brooklyn
Just placed my order. Still waiting for an e-mail confirmation, and it's not showing up on my account page yet. $812 worth of stuff for $203, sounds good to me.

rolexgirl

O.G.
Jun 11, 2006
The OC!!!!
^^^It definitely is, but tread water carefully with them. Have had cancelled orders especially during sales and they charge immediately. You have to press them to get a refund. I have also received a pair of boots from them with a pair of someone's very dirty socks in them (obviously a return with poor quality control:sad:

AECornell

Mrs. Lawson <3
O.G.
Jul 21, 2008
Brooklyn
My order is "waiting approval." Anyone have any idea what they will do if one or more items isn't available? Like will they still charge the discount or will they try and remove it. There's no way I would pay full price for some of the things I ordered.

nikita58467

Jun 11, 2012
My order is "waiting approval." Anyone have any idea what they will do if one or more items isn't available? Like will they still charge the discount or will they try and remove it. There's no way I would pay full price for some of the things I ordered.
Mine said waiting fulfillment. Guess the long weekend doesn't help with filling the orders. I think if they don't have the items available they will cancel your order. You should never be charged with any other amounts than the one you authorized to.

AECornell

Mrs. Lawson <3
O.G.
Jul 21, 2008
Brooklyn
Their website is "suspended" right now. Hoping for an update tomorrow. I'm sure they got slammed with orders.