75% off at Rene Caovilla!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. they really need to bring their site up to date! its terrible!
    thanks for posting tho!

2. I agree about their website! I have never been to their site before now but after seeing it I don't feel like shelling out for their shoes even at 75% off. Ok, maybe for just one pair. But that's it!:P

3. hmmm....good point. I love their shoes so much, but their website doesnt do them any justice.
    wonder what that's all about.

4. i agree with you. the website looks terrible for us it doesnt makes you wana order

5. How do Rene Caovilla shoes run?

6. thanks for posting!

7. wow....

8. i am checking it out

9. Thanks OP! Love love love her shoes!!

10. I think his shoes run true to size. I have one pair in a 38 that fit perfectly and I tried a pair in 37.5 that fit well. I wear a 37.5 or an 8 in nikes....if that helps.

11. BTW, I called the company and told them about the comments about the site. I said it nicely and explained that I was only alerting them because I love their product so much and know that many other people do as well and that it is a shame that their site would deter them from sales.