$714 Chloe AVA at NM!

Oh no! Sorry 'bout that SollyTia! I hope you find another Moka Ava!

It's just as well, to be perfectly honest, I have obviously got a serious problem, I buy gorgeous handbags, I then put them away safely, and take them out at regular intervals to admire!!!

I love your avatar by the way, is that the new paddington key chain, can't remember which online store I saw it in.

:sos:

It's just as well, to be perfectly honest, I have obviously got a serious problem, I buy gorgeous handbags, I then put them away safely, and take them out at regular intervals to admire!!!

I love your avatar by the way, is that the new paddington key chain, can't remember which online store I saw it in.

:sos:

SollyTia - Yes, it's the Paddy keychain from LVR! I just got it today and I ADORE it! So cute - and it MATCHES my rouge Paddy perfectly! Cristina from LVR called me because I was a new customer. We ended up chatting about life in Florence and my life here in PA, USA. She said that she had such a nice conversation so she didn't charge me shipping - it came out to 91.67 Euros = $123.00! I'll post pics in the "chloe family" thread!