$700 to spend on a S/S bag. Must be cream or tan. HELP ME!!!

winona77

Mar 5, 2006
What would you buy in tan or white or cream??
$700 is my limit.

I don't care about the brand this is your suggestion and fantasy. Go forth!!!!! Thank You!!

oh, also, I'd prefer a shoulder strap, but whateves. :smile:

I say this because I've just decided to collect after my husband surprised me with a MJ Quilted Venetia in black. Poor dude, he didn't know what kind of a monster he'd create.
Anyhow, I've got my budget and want a lighter bag for the spring, lighter in color and weight!!! ha.

p10933867_ph_hero.jpg

what about the botkier trigger bag in metallic pearl. whites are supposed to be very big this spring. it's $610 on eluxury.com.

mariesmist said:
well it depends on what your taste is. i have my eye on the Monsac East/West. It's very under your budget!

I think my bag taste really just fits in with how I dress. I would never buy a Juicy bag just because it would look ridiculous with my clothing. You know?
My clothing is sort of like a cross between Nicole Richie, Kirsten Dunst, and Miss Moss.
A little classic vintage rock and roll schlep.
So I like the slouchier stuff, and whipstiched stuff.
My Black quilted venetia however is perfect for my "grown up" bag.
I just need more casual brown and white bags.

Novel, over.

i saw a kooba bag that i personally love... but its 50$ over-budget
nmv7107mn5bm.jpg

n this one for 595$ :
nmv7110mn6zb.jpg

cole-haan for 285$ :
nmv6873mn7kc.jpg

oh i love cream n tan bags... :nuts:

Hayden and Harnett have beautiful leather bags that come in the colors you want. the leather is SO soft and reasonably priced!

or i just got a monimoni girl bag yesterday...the splendor in cappucino...i like it, i guess minus the heart thngy that hangs from it. haha, but i should have splurged on the balenciaga instead. haha

these are both under 400$ :P then you have money to buy a new wallet. haha.

:nuts:

Attachments

• 3174 cappuccino.jpg
    3174 cappuccino.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 64
  • havana_lug_med.jpeg
    havana_lug_med.jpeg
    19.2 KB · Views: 56
These are all GREAT~~
I'm so so lost when it comes to bags that aren't on celebs in US magazine (I've got those covered)
so far your help has been SO RAD!!!

Thank you!!

If anyone else has any suggestions please add knowing that it's being appreciated!! :smile: