70% off Buybeauty.com

Schmodi

O.G.
Feb 13, 2007
I was going to order some of the oils that I can use for my face products that I make at home.

They've been incrementally increasing the percentage off, I bought some Clarins stuff when it was 30% but most the good stuff sold out. Some of those brands I've never heard of, but I imagine the body stuff should be pretty decent. And you can get a L set of catwalk for 30 bucks.

blinchik

Oct 13, 2007
What's interesting is that their regular prices are higher than at Sephora - I guess it would still be a good deal at 70% off if they had a better selection, but who'd shop there without a discount?

Schmodi

O.G.
Feb 13, 2007
What's interesting is that their regular prices are higher than at Sephora - I guess it would still be a good deal at 70% off if they had a better selection, but who'd shop there without a discount?
I bought some stuff there previously like Clarins when it was on sale. I shopped through this site because I earned airlines miles through another portal.

I do everything online though and rarely go to the mall and my products aren't carried by Sephora.