7 years later..I caved.

Mar 19, 2007
This is the bag that first got me interested in Chanel. It was 2007 and, semi-regrettably I was really into "The Hills" on MTV. Lauren gifted one to Heidi and I thought it was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. So I saved, and I saved and I finally walked into a Chanel boutique at Saks. Lo and behold, I ended up taking home a petite timeless tote instead because this bag wasn't available and I wanted something right there and then...so started my Chanel obsession. Over the years I've had bags come and go but I still never went back to what my heart was originally set on. Today was finally the day!

Any guesses???

IMG_2168_zpsb4cfcf8c.jpg

:smile: cute story. I used to watch the Hills sometimes, but I missed the whole first season. I don't remember seeing that episode.

Can't wait to see it!

I won't draw it out...just a regular old GST!
IMG_2170_zps2b7fc4e4.jpg

I'm so happy I can finally add her to my collection! And at only $1,000 more than what she was priced at back then. My ultimate wish would be to add one jumbo but I can't bring myself to do it at $4900 when I remember the prices being $1650 back then, can you believe it?!?!
Oh boy...if only I had thought about the future then, I just remember thinking flaps are for my grandmother. SUPER wrong, lol!!

I won't draw it out...just a regular old GST!
IMG_2170_zps2b7fc4e4.jpg

I'm so happy I can finally add her to my collection! And at only $1,000 more than what she was priced at back then. My ultimate wish would be to add one jumbo but I can't bring myself to do it at $4900 when I remember the prices being $1650 back then, can you believe it?!?!
Oh boy...if only I had thought about the future then, I just remember thinking flaps are for my grandmother. SUPER wrong, lol!!

Congrats! :smile:

So here's the Fam now. The Medallion & Cerf have been with me since 2008, the rest are over the last year or two. I sold off 5 to move to NYC in 2010 and have no real regrets. Pretty content now!
IMG_2174_zps23b2e6d8.jpg
IMG_2175_zps115faf99.jpg