7 years later..I caved.

Mar 19, 2007
nyc.
This is the bag that first got me interested in Chanel. It was 2007 and, semi-regrettably I was really into "The Hills" on MTV. Lauren gifted one to Heidi and I thought it was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. So I saved, and I saved and I finally walked into a Chanel boutique at Saks. Lo and behold, I ended up taking home a petite timeless tote instead because this bag wasn't available and I wanted something right there and then...so started my Chanel obsession. Over the years I've had bags come and go but I still never went back to what my heart was originally set on. Today was finally the day!

Any guesses???

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to ICON card members.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 thread.

KW1

This girl is on fire
Feb 13, 2013
MidWest
:smile: cute story. I used to watch the Hills sometimes, but I missed the whole first season. I don't remember seeing that episode.

Can't wait to see it!

Mar 19, 2007
nyc.
I won't draw it out...just a regular old GST!

I'm so happy I can finally add her to my collection! And at only $1,000 more than what she was priced at back then. My ultimate wish would be to add one jumbo but I can't bring myself to do it at $4900 when I remember the prices being $1650 back then, can you believe it?!?!
Oh boy...if only I had thought about the future then, I just remember thinking flaps are for my grandmother. SUPER wrong, lol!!

KW1

This girl is on fire
Feb 13, 2013
MidWest
I won't draw it out...just a regular old GST!

I'm so happy I can finally add her to my collection! And at only $1,000 more than what she was priced at back then. My ultimate wish would be to add one jumbo but I can't bring myself to do it at $4900 when I remember the prices being $1650 back then, can you believe it?!?!
Oh boy...if only I had thought about the future then, I just remember thinking flaps are for my grandmother. SUPER wrong, lol!!

Congrats! :smile:

Mar 19, 2007
nyc.
So here's the Fam now. The Medallion & Cerf have been with me since 2008, the rest are over the last year or two. I sold off 5 to move to NYC in 2010 and have no real regrets. Pretty content now!

DC Bag Lady

Jun 24, 2014
You can never say "just a regular old" when referring to any Chanel bag! Congrats and welcome to the club!!! Enjoy :happydance:

tutushopper

❤️ Lambskin Lover ❤️
Apr 13, 2012
Congrats on your stunning gorgeous new GST!!! Love the collection as well. You've got some great bags there!

zeeni26

Jan 23, 2014
Love the GST its such a great and I love you're collection especially all the sunnies :smile: