7 Josefina (destroyed jeans)

Nov 25, 2006
So 7 for all mankind-Josefina skinny destroyed jeans are my fav.
But because they are somewhat destroyed the hole in my thigh area
has become more apparent. Is it possible to take it to the mall like Nordstrom and have the alterations do something to help this? Maybe use a cloth/fabric type to put it under?

Thanks

I have the same problem with all my 7 jeans! I usually have my grandma add some fabric and sew it. LOL. If they are old and the hole is unfixable, I throw them out. I think I've been through like 20 pairs already and had the same problem for all ! Right inner thigh gets ripped after a year or so. WEIRD

That's what I was thinking-using a fabric. Does anyone if Nordstrom does this sort of thing? I only need the hole by my thigh area-not too big.

I have the same problem with all my 7 jeans! I usually have my grandma add some fabric and sew it. LOL. If they are old and the hole is unfixable, I throw them out. I think I've been through like 20 pairs already and had the same problem for all ! Right inner thigh gets ripped after a year or so. WEIRD

Yes, nordstrom's alterations dept can/will do it. They'll stick a thin, white fabric behind it so that you won't have to worry about the "destroyed" portion becoming even more destroyed. Just bring the pair in to the tbd/savvy dept and ask them to call the tailor. The tailor can give you an estimate. :smile:

Pretty sure you can get some iron on patches from a hobby-craft type store that you put on the inside of the jeans so that the rip does not get any bigger....cheaper to do it yourself if you are the handy type ;)

My 7 Roxanne Skinny SVNA's are doing the same thing!!! One of the holes hits RIGHT on my right knee cap. It held up for a while but I think I am going to have to get a patch put in behind it. These are my absolute fave jeans, so I want them to last forever(or at least until skinnies are out again, then I will hold onto them until they come back again. lol)