7 for all mankind

I love this bag and actually thought of buying it myself!!! I had seen it a few weeks ago when searching their site for jeans. The only thing that stopped me is that I already own a nylon bag. If you like it...go for it!

Mmmm that bag is so yummy. It's very sophisticated and the detailing is fabulous (especially on the strap). I LOVE it in that grey. I think the price seems about right if you look at it from a design value, but not from a material value.

The rest of their bags are pretty cute too. I think I'm in love with the Monaco tote and the Harbour satchel would be the sweetest summer bag!

I hate Marshalls because I hate digging through stuff.. its too much work lol.. but I will have to go in there now to search for my bag lol.. I have a Kenneth Cole bag that I found at DSW it was normally a $100 bag and I got it for 20 bucks... Not high dollar but it was a bargain to me .. I went with a Kate Spade Petaluma Malva its cute and if I find the other one later maybe it will be on sale :smile:

Last edited:
My pet peeve about Marshalls lately are the people who insist on barging down the narrow purse aisles with their carts, shoving people aside and knocking bags off the hooks. Makes me insane!

Rant over now :P

Haha, I think that happened to me last time I was in TJ Maxx.

I'll pick up where your rant leaves off :P Also at TJMaxx, a salesperson had two big shopping carts filled to the rim with handbags (I cringe to think how many of those bags got damaged being thrown around like that). Anyway, she kept blocking the aisles and was taking FOREVER to unload them onto the racks...I even walked around the store for about 40 minutes and she still hadn't gotten through the first cart. I was tempted to start digging through the carts myself...but went home and shopped online instead.