7 For All Mankind - 20% Off In Store & Online

Ryan

O.G.
Feb 8, 2006
NYC
7 For All Mankind is 20% off all full-priced items both in-store and online at www.7forallmankind.com. Enter "STYLEWATCH" online. In-store, you need to bring a copy of September People StyleWatch magazine, but it's worth it to save 20% I think.

Discount is valid 8/21 - 9/17. Have fun!

Ryan

DenimDiva

Aug 26, 2009
New York, NY
I just used this promo to buy a pair of 7FAM Gummy Denim in Inidgo and they are AMAZING. I have never had a pair of jeans fit so well...:yahoo: they are the skinnest jean I own and yet so comfy!!

olialm1

windy city
Dec 12, 2008
Chicago
I just bought a full price pair of Vintage Roxanne Nakitas and they cost me over $200 :cursing: !!

also another promotion (I'm not sure if it's over yet)
if you sign up to be part of their mailing list you get 20% your first purchase of jeans online only

Ryan

O.G.
Feb 8, 2006
NYC
I just used this promo to buy a pair of 7FAM Gummy Denim in Inidgo and they are AMAZING. I have never had a pair of jeans fit so well...:yahoo: they are the skinnest jean I own and yet so comfy!!
Did you get these?
http://www.7forallmankind.com/Gwenevere_in_Gummy_Denim/pd/np/4/p/2909.html

I am thinking about getting these for my sister for her birthday, but she says skinny jeans always stretch out in the knees. Have you had these long enough to know if that's the case?

Thanks!

Ryan

DenimDiva

Aug 26, 2009
New York, NY