7 Days of GMs- no reveal, just action shots!

THURSDAY I'm not working today, wanted lots of color so went with Parues de Maharajas

DSC02434_zpsd9ba1262.jpg

FRIDAY Badass in Kachinas ;)

DSC02428_zps4a9e4cb2.jpg

SATURDAY casual chic with pink Paperoles

DSC02454_zps4e190991.jpg

SUNDAY church outfit with one of my first, (all fuzzy now) Kelly en Caleche

DSC02457_zps69029b22.jpg

ENJOY and have a great weekend!!!

peppers! thank you for sharing them all! i especially LOVE outfit #1 (love purple!), #5 (those pants are awesome!), and #7 (this is something i would totally wear!) :ps: so chic!!!

It is mid winter where I live, been getting much use out of my GMs. Here is the past week (and tomorrow's) outfits with some H mixed in! Enjoy and feel free to ask any questions about attire ;)

MONDAY several inches of snow on the ground, starting the week of bright with Peuple du Vent~

DSC02404_zps8443e957.jpg

TUESDAY hippie chic with CSMC

DSC02413_zpse74f8c3e.jpg

WEDNESDAY feelin the 1980s with distressed pencil skirt and Poitron Tohu Bohu!

DSC02426_zps12ac9e53.jpg

Thank you so much for modeling your GM's! I love my GM collection and wear them all the time, but feel a little shy posting pictures. I appreciate your sharing. Also, makes me feel better about my growing collection

BRAVO...Amazing. LOVELY GM's... My ALL TIME favorite is the PEUPLE DU VENT...It is such a MAGICAL scarf.

7 Days of Fantastic Look.... You inspired me...and have put me to the EDGE to get one...A few lovely ladies have been on GM overdrive that I KNOW I gotta get my 1st one ..EVER!! ..

Thank you for sharing..Lovely Thread and truly inspiring!

HermesOnly, you would totally rock a GM!! And as you know with Hermes they can be quite addicting! Are you thinking PdV as your first? It is one of my favorites as well.

Thank you Millicat, jelts, chincac, MyLisette, Iffi, luckylove, LHarding, Monceau, lolakitten, AlliJoy, memo, glamourbag, rosebud7, carlinha, pjlatte, OhManolo, psychedelico, jewelgem, Minda, citrus, Jadeite, Luvbolide, arabesques, and sparklelisab for your compliments and viewing my thread!

HermesOnly, you would totally rock a GM!! And as you know with Hermes they can be quite addicting! Are you thinking PdV as your first? It is one of my favorites as well.

Hi... Yes, PdV is my FAVE...I have the 90cm Scarf in the most Gorgeous Emerald Green ever... I'm not sure If it is still available..but IF it is..It will be my first one (not the last, of course) .. Looks like I'm going to have a call to my SA...!