6PM - Up To 75% Off Crocs

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thanks! Ill forward this to my nurse friends

2. As much as I hate the way crocs look, I could really use some garden/taking the dog out shoes.....

3. love my crocs! I've been wanting another color ~ thanks for posting this.

4. interesting. . . I hate when stores do that. They marked most of them up to over $40 each and then "marked them down". These are really only about 35% off at most as far as I can tell, which is GREAT BTW:yes:
    I paid full price today for a black pair of MJs for my DD for $24.99.

For example their Endeavor's should only be $29.99 at most but they claim them to be $41 originally.

the price jacking prior to the sale just irritates me.

5. I said the same thing about Uggs when they first came out and now I own 7 pairs...I only have 2 pairs of Crocs.:yes: They are great for gardening!

6. I ordered another pair for my daughter and I after paying full price 2 months ago. They are great--we love them. I also ordered a pair for my son and they are now his favorite shoes. Only strange thing is hubby ordered a pair for himself in the team backing design and to me they are sized wrong. They seem cut too small. So maybe that men's style is off.

7. I agree Swanky, I noticed that too, verrrrry irritating, but $20 is still a good price!

8. I agree! Wish they had kids'!

9. they are not the most attractive shoe but they are great for somethings. i ordered some for work, its great for being behind a bar!:tup:

10. Thanks for the heads up. Could use another pair for this summer.