6828 satchel on shoulder?

1. nope...it's handheld...unless you're super skinny.

2. No such luck on that ;)! thanks!

misty

3. yeah, doesn't look like it...

4. i posted a pic of it on, but i can't find it, so here's another.

coachsatchel.jpg
  5. I've tried this on in the store, and I'm not super super skinny, but I was able to get it over my shoulder. It wasn't too flattering though.. the up in the pit look was not hot !

6. ^ yup

not to mention the 8k05 version just went to outlet. so you might be able to catch it there.

IMO it's cuter then that one

but definitely not a shoulder bag

7. Thank you blackbutterfly, for posting a pic - very helpful. And thanks everyone for the great and quick info.

8. I have an all leather one that if I put the straps on the longest setting, I can fit it over my shoulder. It's not exactly the most comfortable thing, but it works. Here are some old pics.

rw6.jpg rw7.jpg
  9. i did the same thing, but i still said no, because when i think of wearing a shoulder bag, I assumed she wanted it strictly for shouldering (like a hobo or something)...i can fit it under my arm, but it's terribly uncomfortable, and it looks strange with it poofing out, it doesn't just lay flat against the body.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice